2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Caruso is such a good role player, just does all the things that help you win even when he’s not scoring.

Rondo on the other hand :mjlol: i already know he’s awful on offense so i tried to give him a chance and focus on watching him play defense and it was also infuriating. Dude plays matador defense, as soon as he gets beat off the first step it’s curtains he doesn’t even try to recover. He gave up a straight line baseline lay up on one possession :stopitslime: Just watch his man get a lay up as he stood by the 3 pt line looking at everyone else like :yeshrug:
breh how many times do we have to see rondo skip the easy assist in favor of forcing a pass that gets picked off or end in a forced contested shot. He doesn't help dwight Caruso or kuz get any easy shots. Add in the bad defense and this dude kills any momentum with forced ad passes.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Caruso has went through stretches were he played terribly just. like rondo.
Rondo has been a destructive player throughout the season. Caruso, even when he’s a non-factor on offense, can still provide value because he hustles, plays defense and doesn’t dominate the ball. Rondo doesn’t hustle or play defense and insists on controlling the ball whenever he’s on the floor.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
lol was this just because you like the song? I thought it was gon be a Cook cameo or something since Brent from the DMV...:russ:
:lolbron:

Quik you know I play a song after everytime we win but I'm running out of dope new songs and even classic joints so I put this fly lil smooth r&b joint up ..
I aint even know homie was from the Dmv tho

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I trust in GOAT Shamschise, Boogie still gon be on the bench wit nikkaz. :to:

:lolbron:

Quik you know I play a song after everytime we win but I'm running out of dope new songs and even classic joints so I put this fly lil smooth r&b joint up ..
I aint even know homie was from the Dmv tho

True, video had some bad ones. Yeah he’s from around here. Him and Goldlink.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see the point in JR or Dion. They aren’t better than Green, KCP, Bradley and Caruso so I don’t see the point. Another shooting guard is a bit redundant.
JR would be a good replacement for Daniels, injuries happen and if one does occur to lets say KCP/DG..I am trusting JR more than Troy Daniels because he has experience at the big stage. I was still hoping we can get one more wing defender, with Harkless off the table I am not sure if there is anyone left

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If the Lakers make the finals and playing the Bucks...

Am I wrong for suggesting Dwight guards Giannis in the 4th? I know Brooke can shoot 3s, but rather have AD roaming a bit. Don't want AD getting tired down by Giannis either (although would be an epic matchup)

Idk just curious what the gameplan would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.