2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Caruso has went through stretches were he played terribly just. like rondo.
Offensively sure but Caruso can still provide defense. Rondo is not giving you anything, this is why I didn’t criticize Bradley much either when he was shooting 10% from 3s.

Rondo has now been bad for two seasons, it’s not up for debate, his play hurts the team. The lead goes down every single time he comes in

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bring back Lance we need a dawg like him

I agree. Honestly I wouldn’t mind JR if we got Lance too. JR would be a bigger shooter than Daniels and Lance can play some point. As much as I don’t like that we had to cut Boogie I’m just glad it was for Kieff as it fits a need and this switch to backup SF might be just what Thotma needed.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I agree. Honestly I wouldn’t mind JR if we got Lance too. JR would be a bigger shooter than Daniels and Lance can play some point. As much as I don’t like that we had to cut Boogie I’m just glad it was for Kieff as it fits a need and this switch to backup SF might be just what Thotma needed.

Yeah I trust JR more than Caruso and Lance over Daniels

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Caruso is such a good role player, just does all the things that help you win even when he’s not scoring.

Rondo on the other hand :mjlol: i already know he’s awful on offense so i tried to give him a chance and focus on watching him play defense and it was also infuriating. Dude plays matador defense, as soon as he gets beat off the first step it’s curtains he doesn’t even try to recover. He gave up a straight line baseline lay up on one possession :stopitslime: Just watch his man get a lay up as he stood by the 3 pt line looking at everyone else like :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.