2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:picard: Kuzma is giving up something

yeah Kuz be on some BS but he’s still a young player and all things considered he’s played beyond the expectations of his draft position so far in his career. Also, gotta remember this team wasn’t constructed for him to be #3 that was DMC. Kuz is a 3rd year guy expected to be a #3 on a title team that’s tough. He’s an annoying ass player but he’s not at bushes status yet.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
yeah Kuz be on some BS but he’s still a young player and all things considered he’s played beyond the expectations of his draft position so far in his career. Also, gotta remember this team wasn’t constructed for him to be #3 that was DMC. Kuz is a 3rd year guy expected to be a #3 on a title team that’s tough. He’s an annoying ass player but he’s not at bushes status yet.

Kuz or mook? Who'd you rather have now

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

I was just about to post this. Metrics among wings between them looks to be in Keef's favor, though they never play out this way. But it does at least quell some thought by some uninformed that we're just getting the bootleg twin version of Marcus if he signs here.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kuz or mook? Who'd you rather have now

You can’t ask it that simply because we most likely would’ve had to give up Danny Green. I’d take mook over Kuz now but I wouldn’t take mook over both Kuz and DG.

Status
Not open for further replies.