2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Darren would've taken the ball out of Rondo's hand and help limits Lebron's minutes. Not to mention he is an elite shooter.
He’s not an elite shooter lol. He picks his spots and shoots them at a low volume which is why he has a high %. He’s good from the corners his %’s drop the bigger the games in the playoffs.

Darren is a solid game managing point. I don’t think he’s a piece that gets anyone over the hump the way it’s being made out to seem.

Daps
He’s not an elite shooter lol. He picks his spots and shoots them at a low volume which is why he has a high %. He’s good from the corners his %’s drop the bigger the games in the playoffs.

Darren is a solid game managing point. I don’t think he’s a piece that gets anyone over the hump the way it’s being made out to seem.

On top of that he’s been away from game action for a year. Even MJ needed time to gain his bearings but Lakers fans were acting like he was going to come off the street and he Mark Price

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It’s quite obvious clippers are light years ahead of us as an organization and we really are a mom and pop shop
Pelinka not making any moves and relying on one guy cost us again, thought he learned from Kawhi situation

Status
Not open for further replies.