2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does LeBron growing up fatherless lead to Kobes children now growing up fatherless hitting him harder?

:dwillhuh:...c'mon man, you nikkaz say anything without even thinking...or maybe you are and attempting to continue the corny fatherless jokes..

Tragically losing your father who has been there everyday of your life compared to your "biological father" whom you have never known aren't even the same..

Lebron loves his kids just as Kobe loved his..he's not thinking about growing up without father as a comparison to what these girls are going to endure..

It's hitting him hard because contrary to what you want to believe them dudes had a real life personal relationship that was growing by the day..

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:...c'mon man, you nikkaz say anything without even thinking...or maybe you are and attempting to continue the corny fatherless jokes..

Tragically losing your father who has been there everyday of your life compared to your "biological father" whom you have never known aren't even the same..

Lebron loves his kids just as Kobe loved his..he's not thinking about growing up without father as a comparison to what these girls are going to endure..

It's hitting him hard because contrary to what you want to believe them dudes had a real life personal relationship that was growing by the day..

I have a strange theory that lots of these "fans" dont think these players are human

:francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Took a few days away from this thread and bball in general, but I'm back now :myman:

Not sure if it's been posted, but Woj said he doesn't expect us to trade Kuz. He expects us to perhaps pick up Collison and get it on the buyout market action afterwards

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took a few days away from this thread and bball in general, but I'm back now :myman:

Not sure if it's been posted, but Woj said he doesn't expect us to trade Kuz. He expects us to perhaps pick up Collison and get it on the buyout market action afterwards

Thays what it had to be the entire time I'm sure they told kuz that but he could be traded not they want to

But if you noticed the negative story's are not being leaked

They wanted discourse and fighting on those team

Remember they was talking about boogie lebron dwight rondo would be in fighting and AD and lebron will be arguing about shots

And none of that went down

They need something to talk about

To be real I think collinson been with the team for a bit learning the offensive sets and rotations but he have not been put on tape

:yeshrug:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I been seeing Marvin Williams name being thrown around as a buyout candidate. Would be a interesting pickup for us and his hitting 51% on corner threes this year. And he’s a pretty good defender too

Karume

All Star
Daps

You mistake me for these children..I made the point because I am suggesting that LeBron is getting hit from the angles of a friend and both a father and son. One's childhood can be a filter through which you view and respond to things even as you get old. That's real talk, not a joke.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I been seeing Marvin Williams name being thrown around as a buyout candidate. Would be a interesting pickup for us and his hitting 51% on corner threes this year. And he’s a pretty good defender too

that lazy ass nikka. :camby:

Of course I'd want Iggy, but I'm afraid of him being washed. He hasn't played all year and he's 36. :francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Bron can make a guy like him useful

Status
Not open for further replies.