2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a lot of mamba mentality goin on across the league(Beal, Kyrie, Lillard, Gordon) Ironically no one on the Lakers can do it besides maybe Kuzma. Bron never been that. He can go off but that ain’t his MO. Be nice to see that in LA. I really thought Lebron was goin go for 40 or 50 when the lakers started playing again but that’s not him and that’s ok. He has his own style/brand of basketball. To force him to try to be kobe for a night I guess isn’t fair. Need to see wing go off this season for Kobe at the Staples.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
It’s a lot of mamba mentality goin on across the league(Beal, Kyrie, Lillard, Gordon) Ironically no one on the Lakers can do it besides maybe Kuzma. Bron never been that. He can go off but that ain’t his MO. Be nice to see that in LA. I really thought Lebron was goin go for 40 or 50 when the lakers started playing again but that’s not him and that’s ok. He has his own style/brand of basketball. To force him to try to be kobe for a night I guess isn’t fair. Need to see wing go off this season for Kobe at the Staples.
Lebron in his prime could go out and drop 40 and 50 at will. He just isn't capable of doing that anymore.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:

Just stop it man you sound like an idiot
Which part makes me sound like an idiot? Lebron dropping 40 or 50 at will in his prime? Or Lebron can't drop 40 or 50 at will anymore?

Get mad all you want but both statements are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.