2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real talk we're the biggest most loyal stanbase in the world. No fan goes hard than a Kobe fan. We really went hard for this nikka while he was alive. His peers talked about him like he was Gawd too. If anything I can feel good that Kobe got his flowers while he was alive. He knew how much his fans and his peers fukked with him. shout out to all my Kobestans, he gave us a lot of joy and I feel like we definitely returned that energy back to him while we could.

I swear all these years I just appreciated how hard he went not just for himself but for us. I wish I could’ve thanked him.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Real talk we're the biggest most loyal stanbase in the world. No fan goes hard than a Kobe fan. We really went hard for this nikka while he was alive. His peers talked about him like he was Gawd too. If anything I can feel good that Kobe got his flowers while he was alive. He knew how much his fans and his peers fukked with him. shout out to all my Kobestans, he gave us a lot of joy and I feel like we definitely returned that energy back to him while we could.
Yeah man, Kobe stans get shyt on but we fukkin loved him like no other fan/stan base did.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That's what I always appreciated because Kobe never really got his just due until recently after retirement. Kobe had a cult fanbase like no other, everybody knew not to same some slick stuff about Mamba:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The most unreal news I have ever heard.. 6-7 hours and still not settling in.

The most shocking celebrity death of all time IMO.
yeah....there have been a few celebrity deaths that have messed me up for various reasons, but this one just feels different. More surreal. More unbelievable.

Part of it is because he transcended the sport and was moving on to other great things, part of it is because his daughter passed with him, part of it is because there was such a huge focus on him just yesterday because of the Lebron points thing. It all came together and makes this feel like nightmare, not reality.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I swear all these years I just appreciated how hard he went not just for himself but for us. I wish I could’ve thanked him.

you might've not been able to thank him face to face but all the support you been sending all these years is the thanks......i really believe he felt that shyt from his fans.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was at one of his first games ...a preseason game in Las Vegas...it so happened to be the sight of the best dunk of his career ...1 thats being shown on espn tonight....I lost it then when I seen that dunk then and I lose it in a different manner when I see it tonight....I'm numb

damn you got to see that shyt in person

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I concur. His work ethic and dedication to his craft and the Lakers was truly inspirational. First NBA Great that I got see a whole career and over 99% of his games.

Status
Not open for further replies.