2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

...and now a moment of silence
Let us pray
As you journey into outer space
May the angels help you lead the way
And all the prayers
That the family’s made
Shine upon your soul and keep it safe
And all the homies that have passed away
Is there to greet you as you pass the gates
And as you en-yet the tunnels light
Hope it leads to eternal life
We say the prayer
For the one shooting gawd....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Most of us always said he looked like Pac... :mjcry:

@Pacni99a12 had the greatest quote back on sohh. Kobe was going off about a call and he had a slight goatee going. The lighting literally had him lookin like Pac and dude posts a thread talkin bout Kobe was Pac incarnated.

The fact that he arrived in LA in 96 right around the time Pac passed and grew up in front of the city gave them a chance to heal from that tragedy. I have no idea how they’ll heal now.

Noah

All Star
Daps
My condolences, I feel for y'all especially. I'm almost a little envious of those of you that got to watch and appreciate him for his entire career. That's a special thing in sports and I hope you hold on to that for as long as you'll love the game. Prayers up for the family and LWO.

Last edited:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
@Pacni99a12 had the greatest quote back on sohh. Kobe was going off about a call and he had a slight goatee going. The lighting literally had him lookin like Pac and dude posts a thread talkin bout Kobe was Pac incarnated.

The fact that he arrived in LA in 96 right around the time Pac passed and grew up in front of the city gave them a chance to heal from that tragedy. I have no idea how they’ll heal now.
hahaha. Wish you could pull that up

Status
Not open for further replies.