2 of Amerika’s Most Wanted: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2019-2020 season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
When was the last time AD was on some dominant shyt? Even before his injury I don't remember him playing like he did earlier in the year
Probably the wolves game where he dropped 50, or anytime he plays Pelicans lol. I said when the injury happened to just sit him till allstar break

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a LeBron Stan I just want to say that Zion Passes the eye test. Kinda reminds me of “young athleticism LeBron” the way he scored 16 points in 3 mins with doing very little.

Glad NBA got some new blood, Ingram is a lil bytch who wanted to be the man so bad he fukked up his chances with the lakers. Kuz aka Mr. bytches fell in line and is being rewarded with playing on champions team. I say trade the Bonnie man aka No bytches Ingram soon as the off season starts, if not watch how his hateful ass tries to fukk over Zion the gwad growing years.

Zion should be right to take over the league in 4 years once LeBron is done.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
As a LeBron Stan I just want to say that Zion Passes the eye test. Kinda reminds me of “young athleticism LeBron” the way he scored 16 points in 3 mins with doing very little.

Glad NBA got some new blood, Ingram is a lil bytch who wanted to be the man so bad he fukked up his chances with the lakers. Kuz aka Mr. bytches fell in line and is being rewarded with playing on champions team. I say trade the Bonnie man aka No bytches Ingram soon as the off season starts, if not watch how his hateful ass tries to fukk over Zion the gwad growing years.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the clippers get knocked out the playoffs before they play the lakers ...

What would be the talking points

:ohhh:

Brought this up and I was told it would not be as sweet as if the lakers take this out in the playoffs

:ehh:

Karume

All Star
Daps

I would neg you if I could

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shut up with this dumbass take he was the best player on the team during "playoff mode activated"

Status
Not open for further replies.