2 IG Models Got Caught Trafficking 2 Million Dollars Worth Of Coke!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ordinary bytches. Corny dudes be falling for that IG facade all day everyday :mjlol:
Man I be trying to tell nikkas to go and take a photography course so they can understand the evils of lighting and angles. Throw in instagram filters and whorish apparel and dudes won't even realize they lusting over average looking women.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They Should’ve stuck to the script and gone to Nursing school .:ufdup:
Mannn, I know a couple of hoes who got out the life late and STILL made it thru nursing school, bbl and all.. :lolbron: They hit the jackpot too, graduated right before covid and got on the travel nursing wave, them hoes was like we already was taking trips to dance this aint new to us :mjlol:

Crazy thing one I know couldnt stick to the game plan and got a phone call for private party on super bowl weekend in miami (Like a few weeks before covid shutdown the world).. Got caught up in a sting and had her mugshot on news for sellin ass, :heh: talk about fumbling a BAG.. Missed out on 250-300k for next couple seasons

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Not in that mugshot.

647dfb8465735.image.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man I be trying to tell nikkas to go and take a photography course so they can understand the evils of lighting and angles. Throw in instagram filters and whorish apparel and dudes won't even realize they lusting over average looking women.
they don't want to know breh :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The blasian is ugly. Got that Chrissy tiegen fat square face. Anyway who these hos snitching on? No way in hell they moving across state lines with 3 mil worth of work in the whip by themselves. Somebody should be in the jungles of Nepal right now