2 IG Models Got Caught Trafficking 2 Million Dollars Worth Of Coke!

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If I'm a plug, I'm getting grandmothers to transport my shyt across state lines. You know they gonna drive slow and follow the law, and also they won't be suspected of carrying weight in the first place. Not no IG thots who gonna be speeding, and drinking casamigos the whole way.

Cops ain't gonna be searching Bernice's car.

smiling-elderly-african-american-woman.jpg
She looks suspicious as fukk

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably been watching someone for a while. You always get caught up gambling, doing something more than one time getting away with it, then getting sloppy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
KTLA articles

Van Nuys singer, influencer caught with 200 pounds of cocaine to plead guilty to federal charges: Report​

Cameron Kiszla
Fri, December 15, 2023 at 11:05 AM EST·1 min read
30f004074c679d71697fd36acb762bb1

A singer from Van Nuys and her fitness influencer friend could be sentenced to life in federal prison as they are reportedly going to plead guilty to charges that they trafficked more than 200 pounds of cocaine through Alabama.

Racquelle Dolores Anteola, 34, of Van Nuys and Melissa Dufour, 36, of Miramar, Florida, were arrested in June while driving on Interstate 10 in Mobile County, Alabama, according to local newspaper Lagniappe.

Anteola, who uses the stage name Rahky, and Dufour, founder of a clothing brand called Sexy Sweats, were driving a Ford Expedition with Texas dealer plates from Houston to Atlanta when they were pulled over by the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office.

“The SUV they were traveling in had a back seat and was modified with a steel aftermarket compartment,” Lagniappe reports. “The SUV’s floor had also been lowered and welded back together to provide more storage room. The second compartment was located in the back of the SUV, where the side panels were hollowed out.”

Those hidden compartments were full of more than 200 pounds of cocaine, resulting in federal charges, according to prosecutors.
On Tuesday, attorneys for the women told a judge they plan to plead guilty to the charges next week.

“If convicted, Anteola and Dufour face potential penalties of 10 years to life in prison and as much as $10 million in fines,” Lagniappe reports.

The women had been trafficking drugs since at least November 2022, according to the indictment.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Read this too

but the article is so sloppily written, we don't know what district this was in, or anything else about the plea/indictment

think I said in my original posts that the feds would pick up the charges and tie it into something else

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"The reason investigators do it like this, is to hide their hands. They charge you in state court, and have the testimony of the state trooper or whatever,

they were speeding! Driving erratically! Ran a red light!

what really happens, is they were told to follow the car, (like they issue an alert, (RED CAMRY LICENSE PLATE coming down I-110) until there was some slim, but good enough pretext to stop the car.

so, no one has to know until later, that there is an investigation with informants, and surveillance, and wiretaps"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
KTLA articles

Van Nuys singer, influencer caught with 200 pounds of cocaine to plead guilty to federal charges: Report​

Cameron Kiszla
Fri, December 15, 2023 at 11:05 AM EST·1 min read
30f004074c679d71697fd36acb762bb1

A singer from Van Nuys and her fitness influencer friend could be sentenced to life in federal prison as they are reportedly going to plead guilty to charges that they trafficked more than 200 pounds of cocaine through Alabama.

Racquelle Dolores Anteola, 34, of Van Nuys and Melissa Dufour, 36, of Miramar, Florida, were arrested in June while driving on Interstate 10 in Mobile County, Alabama, according to local newspaper Lagniappe.

Anteola, who uses the stage name Rahky, and Dufour, founder of a clothing brand called Sexy Sweats, were driving a Ford Expedition with Texas dealer plates from Houston to Atlanta when they were pulled over by the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office.

“The SUV they were traveling in had a back seat and was modified with a steel aftermarket compartment,” Lagniappe reports. “The SUV’s floor had also been lowered and welded back together to provide more storage room. The second compartment was located in the back of the SUV, where the side panels were hollowed out.”

Those hidden compartments were full of more than 200 pounds of cocaine, resulting in federal charges, according to prosecutors.
On Tuesday, attorneys for the women told a judge they plan to plead guilty to the charges next week.

“If convicted, Anteola and Dufour face potential penalties of 10 years to life in prison and as much as $10 million in fines,” Lagniappe reports.

The women had been trafficking drugs since at least November 2022, according to the indictment.
Life? :mjtf: