[2/8/23] AEW Dynamite: It's AEW Day in El Paso! Tag, Trios titles on the line; Hayter competes; MJF gets off his lazy ass and wrestles for once

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never seen Hayter botch before. She’s always on point. Surprised to see this happen.
Because it's not really a botch on Hayter. Bunny was injured before w/e she tried to do with that suplex.. And Hayter finished her awkardly because she was trying to protect bunny's neck with the clothesline, to not injure her further. Notice at the end she uses her arm to sort of shield Bunny's neck/head and lay her down gently.

I dont mind the Gunn win, they obviously wont have it long. They were the best choice to remove the belts off the acclaimed. Acclaimed over as hell, you can't have a babyface team take it off them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Because it's not really a botch on Hayter. Bunny was injured before w/e she tried to do with that suplex.. And Hayter finished her awkardly because she was trying to protect bunny's neck with the clothesline, to not injure her further. Notice at the end she uses her arm to sort of shield Bunny's neck/head and lay her down gently.

I dont mind the Gunn win, they obviously wont have it long. They were the best choice to remove the belts off the acclaimed. Acclaimed over as hell, you can't have a babyface team take it off them.
Yeah, I ain’t even tripping over the Gunns win like everyone else. It was surprising, but they won’t hold the titles long. Acclaimed gonna get them back soon.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I ain’t even tripping over the Gunns win like everyone else. It was surprising, but they won’t hold the titles long. Acclaimed gonna get them back soon.
I don’t mind the Gunns winning it, just the timing. I hope they get a chance to cook on the mic and really get that nuclear heat going.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

what-a-mark-raven.gif

A bunch of marks lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Am I the only one who likes Billy Gunn’s bum ass sons?

Like em a lot. Maybe I’m buggin. I think them nikkas present well and can talk. Solid workers. They aren’t workrate guys but who gives a fukk.

:yeshrug:

They’re probably more suited for WWE tho. They don’t really fit what AEW does. Especially if your main priority with a wrestling program is the quality of the matches. They aren’t really that lol

Last edited:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps

Like em a lot. Maybe I’m buggin. I think them nikkas present well and can talk. Solid workers. They aren’t workrate guys but who gives a fukk.

They’re probably more suited for WWE tho. They don’t really fit what AEW does. Especially if your main priority with a wrestling program is the quality of the matches. They aren’t really that lol

I've been a fan since they first started with AEW because I was always a Billy GOAT fan

They've improved a lot since they first got signed

I even made a thread about Austin Gunn releasing his EP on March 2021 lol

Breaking News: Austin Gunn Just Dropped A EP!!!!!!!!!!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

I think they can be good heels. They have improved a ton since joining AEW. They are going to have to step up their game now though.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

They're the right team to dethrone them given their history together, but it was absolutely the wrong time for the switch to happen. They really haven't been built up to the point where people see them as a legit threat to contend. The win over FTR should have propelled them but they legitimately did nothing for a month and a half.

Nothing on there screams ready to be at the forefront of a division.