[2/8/23] AEW Dynamite: It's AEW Day in El Paso! Tag, Trios titles on the line; Hayter competes; MJF gets off his lazy ass and wrestles for once

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
With him being a self-proclaimed analytics guy, I really don't understand Tony Khan's rationale in making Jamie Hayter his main champion. She has NONE of Jade's charisma, and more importantly, starpower. I have to wonder what he was thinking with that choice.

:mjpls:
Her match last week didn't even draw 800K viewers

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Thought we would see some kind of swerve or interference in one of these ELiminator matches to make things different.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
With him being a self-proclaimed analytics guy, I really don't understand Tony Khan's rationale in making Jamie Hayter his main champion. She has NONE of Jade's charisma, and more importantly, starpower. I have to wonder what he was thinking with that choice.

Lol dude scared to even have them bytches mention Jade. Been like 3 years now and still trying to keep them apart.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Crowd goes wild for Jamie Hayter every time she appears. You're trying too hard.