$2.6 million lottery winner has just ten dollars left LMAO....

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:snoop: see, this is why black people don't...wait

PEvzm.gif

:cheff:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
nikkaz wouldnt even know if i won 2 milli. they would just wonder how ive got so much nice sh!t :ohhh: but everything else would stay the same.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
check these stories tho

The NYC-based Rodriguez was working as a parking attendant making less than $30,000 a year and was completely broke. He blew one of his last dollars on a lottery ticket for a Mega Millions drawing that would net him a $149 million prize. He took the $88 million lump sum payment and all was well for a short time.
But soon after, his wife divorced him and filed for half of his lottery winnings. She won but Rodriguez was able to hang on to his

warning to u dudes who win the lottery and married.. make sure u talk to a lawyer first and see how can u keep your money if your snake azz wife plan on leaving u

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:dead:

Roger Griffiths spent his prize on luxury cars, business deals and reuniting the rock band he was in as a teenager.

At one point, he earned almost $700 in interest every day, but a series of ill-advised deals resulted in his cash disappearing.

The 42-year-old British father of two took to YouTube and told The Sun that his lottery win had been a "poisoned chalice" after it led to the break-up of his marriage and the loss of the family home.

Mr Griffiths had been working in IT when he scooped more than $2.6 million on a UK lottery in 2005.

He and his wife Lara immediately quit their jobs and threw themselves into a jetset lifestyle, buying a new home, sending their kids to posh schools and taking lavish holidays abroad.
Mr Griffiths also paid close to $50,000 to make a record with his old band, FMB, which ended up selling just 600 copies.

One bad investment turned sour during the GFC, leading to the loss of the couple's home and the end of their marriage.

"I had it all, but now it's gone," Mr Griffiths told the Sun. 'I've been borrowing money from my parents - that's how bad it is."

He has now started working again as a freelance recruitment consultant, but spends most of his income on the bills he racked up during his short-live period of wealth.

"The money I bring in goes on bills I racked up during the heyday and there’s just not enough to cover them. If it wasn’t for my family helping me financially I’d be in trouble. Looking back the lottery win was like a poisoned chalice.”

$2.6m lotto winner has just $10 left | News.com.au

368852-roger-griffiths.jpg

On the low tho....that would be a dope ass comedy movie :krs: something Judd Apatow would do :russ:

Quit your job right away with a family on deck..........for a measly 2.6 million.......................

before taxes.... :damn:

:aicmon:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that shyt crazy. I dont even play the lottery, but after hearing that nikka was getting $700 day off of interest :heh:, powerball bout to be played.

I was just doing some quick math
-The Current Powerball is estimated at $260 million
-Lump Sum Payment after taxes is $107 million where Im from(DC)
-Lets say you take $27 million just to stunt and fukk around with, and put $80 million in the bank for future investments and let interest add up.
-Based off the interest ole boy was getting for $2.6 mil= $700 interest a day
-Interest based off $80 million at ole boys interest rate would be like $21,490 a day :dwillhuh:

Damn no wonder the rich stay rich:wow:
(Although a 10 percent rate is absurd, what the fukk Bill Gates and Warren Buffet gettin)

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that shyt crazy. I dont even play the lottery, but after hearing that nikka was getting $700 day off of interest :heh:, powerball bout to be played.

I was just doing some quick math
-The Current Powerball is estimated at $260 million
-Lump Sum Payment after taxes is $107 million where Im from(DC)
-Lets say you take $27 million just to stunt and fukk around with, and put $80 million in the bank for future investments and let interest add up.
-Based off the interest ole boy was getting for $2.6 mil= $700 interest a day
-Interest based off $80 million at ole boys interest rate would be like $21,490 a day :dwillhuh:

Damn no wonder the rich stay rich:wow:
(Although a 10 percent rate is absurd, what the fukk Bill Gates and Warren Buffet gettin)

Them dudes gave away billions and still on top. Like they can't get rid of the shyt fast enough cause it keep coming it.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
He won $2.6 million, not $26million.

If you wanna stretch $2.6 million over the next 50 years of your life, THEN YA DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.

"Poisoned chalice?" Too precious. Where did the wife go?

--> aq out <--

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What is stopping you from doing that stuff NOW?
no need to wait. Get off the couch!

--> aq out <--

lmao. I am actually but if I was in this dude position with a fam and all that preventing it I'd take advantage of the situation. :obama:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He won $2.6 million, not $26million.

If you wanna stretch $2.6 million over the next 50 years of your life, THEN YA DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.

"Poisoned chalice?" Too precious. Where did the wife go?

--> aq out <--

If im getting 700 bucks a day in interest why the fukk am i keeping my day job? Thats over 250k a year!

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
It pisses me off that someone could be this stupid. This is probably the result of having a lot of stupid people in his ear. If I became a millionaire my only thought would be how to remain one. I'd invest,save, get a masters/phd, and figure out the safest way to turn 2 million to 4.

The problem here is HOW he became a millionaire.

When people EARN that shyt over time, they're probably more likely to be smart with it. When you "win" it in the lottery, you didn't earn that shyt, and you're more likely to just waste it.