g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Its all of yall fault.... Trick got hot and everyone dismissed Melo like they both can't be at the top. The fans always putting the brothers against eachother... we compare Trick and Melo like one has to be better than the other. Why can't both of them be great?

Even had someone in here saying Melo is Dolph Ziggler status.... yall done fukked around and woke up Him Burton in this bytch...
and when he :bustback: he don't miss :ufdup:

Breh, you know I meant that in term of his peak booking right?

That was by no means shade towards him. :beli:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Nation of Haters
264x264.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This was a PPV that had too many wrong outcomes imo. OTM should've won, Lola should've won, and Trick should've won. The main event was great but had the wrong outcome.
Lola definitely shouldn’t have cashed in tonight :to:

Even if theh feel she ain’t ready to be champ, she coulda held the contract a few more months till she was. Crowd would be cool with her as champ :ehh:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
My mom called me distraught about the end of the show. That's how you know its good shyt when it can get people emotionally involved.
And that's what the business is at it's core. That's why I can't just call this the wrong move. People are hurt. Trick is gonna win gold on gold on gold, this doesn't hurt him at all.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I thought dude was wrestling off a molly.
D’Angelo dropped him hard as fukk on one of those slams :picard:

He might have legit been dazed :picard:
I've watched wrestling since I was 8 years old. I'm 34.

That was the best heel turn I've ever seen. Not even close.
HBK breaking up the Rockers or Hollywood Hoegan joining/forming NWO still hold that crown breh :comeon: