Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: Knew it would be this way. Waited till Book was gone.

Prolly heard about the outcome and said fukk it, now's a good time to get my surgery
P6cR7Ic.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Chef Shawn cooked YET AGAIN
He can't keep getting away with it
The only thing this event needed was a non-flabby city
This was a PPV that had too many wrong outcomes imo. OTM should've won, Lola should've won, and Trick should've won. The main event was great but had the wrong outcome.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Its all of yall fault.... Trick got hot and everyone dismissed Melo like they both can't be at the top. The fans always putting the brothers against eachother... we compare Trick and Melo like one has to be better than the other. Why can't both of them be great?

Even had someone in here saying Melo is Dolph Ziggler status.... yall done fukked around and woke up Him Burton in this bytch...
and when he :bustback: he don't miss :ufdup:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
This was a PPV that had too many wrong outcomes imo. OTM should've won, Lola should've won, and Trick should've won. The main event was great but had the wrong outcome.
Eh, wrasslin ain't like a movie where this is the end of the story. It's hard for me to ever say something is the wrong outcome right in the moment. It depends on what they do with it. The only time something feels wrong is when it doesn't make me feel anything at all or there's obviously nowhere interesting to go afterwards, IMO.