[2/28/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage, Revolution Go Home edition: Will Ospreay arrives; Sting's last appearance on TBS; BCC vs. Eddie/FTR

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They're saying this is Sting's last Dynamite, so I'm guessing he's done done after this.
If so, I hope they drop whatever shyt Ric Flair is doing with The Bucks. Would probably be more messy than that MJF/Mox/Regal angle.

He's a horrible fit with them and should be doing something like he did managing in TNA....But honestly his old ass shouldn't even be on tv at all anymore.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Anyone over 5'11 in AEW should just start filling out Chic Fil A applications.
Anyone over 230lbs should just gon head and start they CDL training.
AEW will not book bigger wrestlers to matter. They could. They can. They won't. It's a choice at this point.

The combined weight of Cassidy and Wayne in the ring together is about what Hobbs weighed when he debuted there. You telling me there is an open challenge for one of the fittyleven titles on that show and no one heavy enough to bend the ropes when they run them bothered to even inquire? :gucci:

Nick Wayne weighs less than both women in the upcoming AEW Women's title match. :unimpressed:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm very, very sad that Stokely is in AEW and unable to manage Oba Femi.
We are missing an all-world team-up.
That shyt would cook.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I'm very, very sad that Stokely is in AEW and unable to manage Oba Femi.
We are missing an all-world team-up.
That shyt would cook.
I've not seen Stokely outside of AEW, is he really that good? He seems like a nerdy joke in AEW.
:manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've not seen Stokely outside of AEW, is he really that good? He seems like a nerdy joke in AEW.
:manny:
Yeah he’s witty but i’ve honestly never actually seen him help get a wrestler over going all the way back to ROH. Maybe im forgetting someone but even Truth Martini solidified Jay Lethal and Nana has taken swerve to the next level.