[2/28/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage, Revolution Go Home edition: Will Ospreay arrives; Sting's last appearance on TBS; BCC vs. Eddie/FTR

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They are in a partnership like AEW is with New Japan so having access to video shouldn’t be a problem.

Only way I see that being a thing is if CMLL’s broadcast partners own the footage and have very strict restrictions in place on who can use the footage outside of CMLL branded stuff.

And for that first Mistico match months ago they used CMLL footage so I don’t see that being the case.

Oh ok. Don't recall the Mistico thing but yeah you right. I know with njpw I had their streaming service before and it had aew tv on there but only available to viewers in Japan so I feel you on restrictions but that's more towards tv broadcasts rights than video packages. Who knows what the deal is with video packages. Maybe they think the fans won't understand if it's in Spanish or Japanese. I know TK posted about who the guy was, son of Jericho former tag partner, so at least he explained vs the guy fighting Claudio. Hopefully they do get video packages or something to appease the fans. It's difficult cuz there would be complainers still I'm sure. Everyone different tho. Some you can just see wrestling right away and see they a star, like that Hechicero guy. Hopefully the partnership is good for both sides and the cmll guys keep getting exposure on American tv.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t been watching. What’s the story here for why they’re facing each other if they’re both part of the Don Callis Family?

It’s that AEW couldn’t find a suitable match for Takeashyt so they had to call in another Don Callis family member to be the opponent. That’s literally it.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-3-5403883b84.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wouldn’t mind Jericho doing something with Christian or Edge next. I don’t even think he’s interacted with either in AEW