[2/28/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage, Revolution Go Home edition: Will Ospreay arrives; Sting's last appearance on TBS; BCC vs. Eddie/FTR

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It Part One was dope.

It Part Two was ehhh

But he was great as Pennywise.
He better chill with that before people start labeling him as the actor that gets roles as legendary characters in reboots the same way like Gerald Butler and Liam Neeson gets roles as either government officials protecting the president or former spy/military whose family was killed by a mercenary.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think Hangman is there to take the pin. There's a double turn going on with him and Swerve. Swerve won't win the title until later this year.

To be honest, Hangman could pin Joe & work as a transitional champ to get to Swerve too. Maybe Hangman holds the title until Double or Nothing, All In or All Out.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe won since this match likely won't main event the PPV. Sting's retirement match will overshadow everything else on the show. It may not be the right time for Swerve winning the title on the same show as Sting's retirement :patrice:
I don’t think it’s fair to Joe to not let him get one successful defense on PPV either. And Hangman eating the pin and screwing Swerve can keep Swerve in the title picture for the April or May PPVs since Joe didn’t pin/submit him.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It Part One was dope.

It Part Two was ehhh

But he was great as Pennywise.

He is ridiculously good as a creepy horror guy. Like as believable as they come. His work as Pennywise was phenomenal.
I’m a big horror head and everything he’s been in that I’ve seen he kills it… even as a regular person in barbarian

So I’m not gonna be shocked if he has an amazing performance here

The crow got a strong cult following that didn’t want a remake to begin with so there’s hate from the start

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s fair to Joe to not let him get one successful defense on PPV either. And Hangman eating the pin and screwing Swerve can keep Swerve in the title picture for the April or May PPVs since Joe didn’t pin/submit him.
I think he keeps the title, it just all depends on when does Joe have to leave for filming of Twisted Metal season 2

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
if Kingston retains, should be for his title, if not then not sure which of the other midcard belts. Could be the main title tho. Maybe he could be a future challenger for Samoa Joe or Swerve.
Kingston beat him for the ROH belt and I think in a rematch. I'd rather see him just get in there and go for 20 minutes with some fresh MFs like Joe, Jay White, Hangman, Lil Darby Vert, Kenny and Pac whenever they get back, etc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was thinking about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe won since this match likely won't main event the PPV. Sting's retirement match will overshadow everything else on the show. It may not be the right time for Swerve winning the title on the same show as Sting's retirement :patrice:
Swerve and Hangman gonna keep screwing each other of opportunities whenever they get the chance. Swerve def winning the title at some point but he'll always have Hangman targeting him and vice versa. Its prolly gonna be on sight whenever they cross paths.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
if Kingston retains, should be for his title, if not then not sure which of the other midcard belts. Could be the main title tho. Maybe he could be a future challenger for Samoa Joe or Swerve.
If he had a mouthpiece, I could see Claudio as the World Champ. He has the look & all of the physical tools. He's just not great (although he has improved a lot) on the mic.