[2/28/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage, Revolution Go Home edition: Will Ospreay arrives; Sting's last appearance on TBS; BCC vs. Eddie/FTR

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I imagine the Sting segment will be last.
starting and ending with a promo segment would be a welcome change. something to build for the ppv. they should be on cruise control anyways with all the matches booked. these 2 matches showcased here have already gotten enough build as well as the 3 way and the tag title match. letting sting end the show would be a nice thing to do.

long as its not the jericho match of course. :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Notice how Hangman keeps saying Swerve isn’t going to win the title, not that Hangman will win it?

Like I said before, Hangman is going to do something screw Swerve out of the title even if it means he loses it as well.

I was thinking about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe won since this match likely won't main event the PPV. Sting's retirement match will overshadow everything else on the show. It may not be the right time for Swerve winning the title on the same show as Sting's retirement :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They definitely overdo the hell out of them. It’s a huge crutch for TK.
i know lucha underground was heavy on them so he must've gotten inspired by it. i guess it depends on who it is and the opponent. at least BCC is a team and not randomly put together.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was thinking about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe won since this match likely won't main event the PPV. Sting's retirement match will overshadow everything else on the show. It may not be the right time for Swerve winning the title on the same show as Sting's retirement :patrice:

I think Hangman is there to take the pin. There's a double turn going on with him and Swerve. Swerve won't win the title until later this year.