(2/26/24) International Haters Anthem (I Choose to Hate U) Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Again why the fukk do you care and keep bringing it up. You say you don't care but you literally can't shut the fukk up about it. Like move the fukk on dude, seriously.
You mad at me....Cause you succk dikk for a wrestling company that's not paying you.......Ok :ld:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You mad at me....Cause you succk dikk for a wrestling company that's not paying you.......Ok :ld:
You are literally in these threads too, what that make you? So someone cant like the NFL without watching the CFL or anything else? Someone can't like the NBA w/o watching the g-league. Someone can't just like MLB w/o watching minor leagues. This is literally what you are sounding like.

Maybe I don't want to spend every waking hour watching wrestling from promotions all over the world. Who has fukking time to watch everything from WWE, to AEW, to NJPW, to TNA? If you do cool, I don't. So fukk you if you think that just because I choose to watch WWE that it's sucking dikk.

Silkk

Daps
You are literally in these threads too, what that make you? So someone cant like the NFL without watching the CFL or anything else? Someone can't like the NBA w/o watching the g-league. Someone can't just like MLB w/o watching minor leagues. This is literally what you are sounding like.

Maybe I don't want to spend every waking hour watching wrestling from promotions all over the world. Who has fukking time to watch everything from WWE, to AEW, to NJPW, to TNA? If you do cool, I don't. So fukk you if you think that just because I choose to watch WWE that it's sucking dikk.
Lol the way you described certain promotions as professional and some as G-League/Developmental says everything

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Lol the way you described certain promotions as professional and some as G-League/Developmental says as everything
Hopefully you are smart enough to get the point. Do you watch everything associated with each sport? Are you a dikk sucker if you only watch the NBA or NFL or MLB or NHL and nothing else?

Silkk

Daps
Hopefully you are smart enough to get the point. Do you watch everything associated with each sport? Are you a dikk sucker if you only watch the NBA or NFL or MLB or NHL and nothing else?
K

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They be talking about this dude like he's some kind of punk ass funky bytch...lmao
He never should have gotten involved in Cody/Roman's story. At the Wrestlemania press conference, he seemed out of place while everyone else was talking about Roman, he was just standing on the sidelines playing second fiddle doing nothing, It was a bad look for the title.