(2/26/24) International Haters Anthem (I Choose to Hate U) Monday Night Raw Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't. You the one that be responded to shyt that don't have nothing to do with you.

We just went through this with you acting like you were some kind of insider who knew what was going on with Jade's debut and where Dexter is.
You say you don't but you sure bring that shyt up all the time.

Speaking of which why didn't Cody show up on the SD where I said he likely wasn't going to show? But you were so dead set on thinking he would be even tho I had the proof telling you to not get your hopes up?

The Jade shyt was just a fukking guess off some leaked, possibly fake Chamber image because everything was falling into place. My bad there, can't get everything right.

Dexter is doing what I keep telling you he's doing but you can't seem to understand it. That's a you problem.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You say you don't but you sure bring that shyt up all the time.

Speaking of which why didn't Cody show up on the SD where I said he likely wasn't going to show? But you were so dead set on thinking he would be even tho I had the proof telling you to not get your hopes up?

The Jade shyt was just a fukking guess off some leaked, possibly fake Chamber image because everything was falling into place. My bad there, can't get everything right.

Dexter is doing what I keep telling you he's doing but you can't seem to understand it. That's a you problem.
You refuse to watch other wrestling promotions because of how hard you ride for one.

That makes you a diccsucker. You are a fan of WWE not professional wrestling.

But thats cool though. Do you. I have no problem with it, You're the one missing out :hubie:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You refuse to watch other wrestling promotions because of how hard you ride for one.

That makes you a diccsucker. You are a fan of WWE not professional wrestling.

But thats cool though. Do you. I have no problem with it, You're the one missing out :hubie:
Who gives a fukk. People are allowed to have different choices and opinions.

"You are a fan of WWE not professional wrestling." - Only fukking neckbeard marks think that way. Congrats. Guess what dumb ass it's all professional wrestling.

Silkk

Daps
Who gives a fukk. People are allowed to have different choices and opinions.

"You are a fan of WWE not professional wrestling." - Only fukking neckbeard marks think that way. Congrats.
Or just stop succking dikk and limiting your enjoyment :manny:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I kinda feel like that would be the waste to end that title reign. It should be someone serious for the future...Truth would win it and lose it immediately afterwards, kinda making it pointless
Dominick … the heat would be :ohlawd:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Or just stop succking dikk and limiting your enjoyment :manny:
Why do you fukking care what I enjoy? Stop dikk sucking Theory and I might. I don't even hate him like you think I do but this fukking neckbeard Stan mark behavior you have for him got me thinking twice.

Silkk

Daps
Why do you fukking care what I enjoy? Stop dikk sucking Theory and I might. I don't even hate him like you think I do but this fukking neckbeard Stan mark behavior you have for him got me thinking twice.
The Theory shyt is a joke.....This has no effect on my real life or where i'm at in life.

You refuse to even watch other wrestling shows because of blind loyalty to one company that's not even paying you......Cool

Same as cattle. Maybe that's just a white thing, It's weird af either way :manny:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The Theory shyt is a joke.....This has no effect on my real life or where i'm at in life.

You refuse to even watch other wrestling shows because of blind loyalty to one company that's not even paying you......Cool

Same as cattle. Maybe that's just a white thing, It's weird af either way :manny:
Again why the fukk do you care and keep bringing it up. You say you don't care but you literally can't shut the fukk up about it. Like move the fukk on dude, seriously.