(2/26/24) International Haters Anthem (I Choose to Hate U) Monday Night Raw Thread

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If not Cody then who?

Right off the bat

Randy
Punk
Drew
Lashley
Bron

It’s too early for Bron
Drew has Seth so does Punk
I don’t see them pulling the trigger with Lashley
And they could’ve done Randy’s the Rumble or EC

Cody’s story is a redemption story he proving that he can be the guy in WWE and what better way than too beat WWE’s hand picked & molded guy in Roman

It should have been Jey, but whoever beats Roman has to be someone they can comfortably put in front of the media and be happy with the outcome. That ain't Jey.

Generally though, I feel whoever beats Roman ought to become a made man as a result of it. Cody has never not been treated as the face of Raw, despite not showing any interest in that brand's top championship. Him becoming WWE Champion doesn't suddenly raise his profile or make me believe he's an even bigger star. He's already made. Cody's so important that they had the World Heavyweight Champion go out there and beg him for a match at WrestleMania.

That's my only qualm with Cody beating Roman. It doesn't truly make a new main event star.

Beyond that? Cody absolutely should have a run with the gold and I look forward to seeing how it plays out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
MES88-EV-o.jpg

MES88-EW-o.jpg

MES88-F1-o.jpg

Is this the chick that was with Sin Cara a few years back? She's cute af... :whew: