(2/26/24) International Haters Anthem (I Choose to Hate U) Monday Night Raw Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not once, I knew AJ was getting his revenge at EC to set up the WM match. I felt this way ever since AJ came back and started to have beef with LA.
So you really gonna sit here and say in the past few months after Roman beat LA Knight that you weren’t one of the ones saying he would win the US title at mania with certainty? :mjpls:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I 100 percent agree. And I firmly believe Cody will do it at Mania.

But unless you believe Cody has to be the one to end Roman's title run, it literally does not matter when or where Roman loses those titles for Cody to finish the story. His story isn't "Beat Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship." His story is "Win the WWE Championship." It shouldn't matter who the champion is when Cody wins.

And if you believe Cody HAS to be the one to do it, I would simply ask... why? Is there a reason beyond 5-15 dramatic seconds of footage in a kick-ass match hype package regarding a future WWE Championship match?
If not Cody then who?

Right off the bat

Randy
Punk
Drew
Lashley
Bron

It’s too early for Bron
Drew has Seth so does Punk
I don’t see them pulling the trigger with Lashley
And they could’ve done Randy’s the Rumble or EC

Cody’s story is a redemption story he proving that he can be the guy in WWE and what better way than to beat WWE’s hand picked & molded guy in Roman

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Sami-Zayn-Intercontinental-Champion-1-e1649104652451.jpg