[2/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Christian and Danielson speak, Moxley goes for win #100, tag team battle royal, All-Atlantic title up for grabs

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I see AEW security was on their break when Jungle Boy was getting his ass kicked :lolbron:
Like the time I was getting jumped and I heard the police sirens and I said “:whew: these nikkascame at the right time. I’m tired of fighting and these nikkas here to stop this shyt” only for the nikkas to keep driving past the melee:mjcry:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miz is a better character than MidJF when he is seriously pushed. Miz has a IC and US title reign that are much better than what we've seen here. And I think Miz a marginal talent. He knows his lane though and can work it well at times.
:francis: I mean that's your opinion but then again I missed his IC and US title reign.

edit: but lets be honest most of what MJF is doing and any of the guys y'all complain about happens on the other side. The people that popped in NXT that we know of where already stars and on the indy.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Powerhouse Hobbs should be a top main event heel.

He comes off as believable and would make a good heel champ.
Needs a mouthpiece tho.

Hobbs could use MVP in the worst way :jbhmm: Do some revenge tampering, Khan - but do it smartly.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Late as hell, but...

giphy.webp

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis: I mean that's your opinion but then again I missed his IC and US title reign.

edit: but lets be honest most of what MJF is doing and any of the guys y'all complain about happens on the other side. The people that popped in NXT that we know of where already stars and on the indy.
Breh, Miz had the crowd poppin for Zilga to win IC belt. Zilga...