[2/21/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Joe/Swerve/Brian Cage vs. Hangman/Hook/RVD; FTR vs. BCC; Storm and Purrazzo in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch TNA during her glory days, but has Madison Rayne ever been good in the ring? She's only 38, so she shouldn't be washed at that age, and ever since she has joined AEW her in-ring work has just been bad. I see they put the Knockouts title on her five times, was this during a Divas era for TNA or something?
@Rollie Forbes

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I didn't watch TNA during her glory days, but has Madison Rayne ever been good in the ring? She's only 38, so she shouldn't be washed at that age, and ever since she has joined AEW her in-ring work has just been bad. I see they put the Knockouts title on her five times, was this during a Divas era for TNA or something?
@Rollie Forbes
I was never a fan. She was okay as a character, but there were a bunch of knockouts who were better than Madison Rayne in ring.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
@Rollie Forbes
She was meh, I rated Love and Sky much higher.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Looking at that match again, she was hella rusty. Shyt like that tells me that Kahn has to stop using backstage guys as squash talent. It at least worked for QT thanks to the Nightmare Factory

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Looking at that match again, she was hella rusty. Shyt like that tells me that Kahn has to stop using backstage guys as squash talent. It at least worked for QT thanks to the Nightmare Factory
QT kept active as a wrestler outside of AEW as well.

That was only Madison's third match in the last year, though I know part of that time she was out with injury. She is supposed to be a coach, which well she shouldn't be doing that based on what I've seen of her work on-screen in AEW.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Just needs to complete the outfit

FYJvwyHVEAELuz3.jpg

Ironically Hangman Page is one of the few wrestlers who aren't Trumpanzee Republicans.

He wrestled Punk? Don't even remember thats shyt

Took place 2 years ago when Punk/MJF were feuding. Not sure who's call it was, but they cosplayed the ending of Bret Hart/Diesel at Survivor Series '95.