Reppin
EAST✈WEST
tumblr_ni1zyueX041tpuj0xo1_1280.jpg

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are missing the point, and as a Nigerian, alot of you saying this are trying my patience.

People are not looking for validation.

The point is the loss of black life isn't even acknowledged as news...at all. Especially Africans. Africans are never seen as humans...period.

So are we wrong for expecting the news to DO THEIR fukkING JOB? Or are we wrong for being shocked when they don't...is it oochie wally or one mic?

Black lives don't matter...even to black people...cause in the Westernized eyes of the media, us Africans are just backwards savages and animals that (like @ejthompson23 said) are better off killing each other.
As one Nigerian to another: What you're saying is the very definition of looking for validation. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but lets not equivocate. I'm shocked too by the lack of coverage. But as a Nigerian I'm more concerned with the upcoming elections and our sovereign nation fixing the problem, than if Twitter and white people pay attention to me.

I'm going physically going back there soon to see what I can do to help. I hope you're there or going back there soon.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
be wrong, brehs.

stop trynna pull nikkas ho card, you're not good at it

I got the results I was looking for, wrong or right, his identity was confirmed at MY request, he won't be the last.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Update: Just got of the phone with my pops, the Nigerian government is unsure if 2,000 were killed. That's just the the figure being reported by media outlets. My dad said he heard the death toll is several hundred.:manny:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Update: Just got of the phone with my pops, the Nigerian government is unsure if 2,000 were killed. That's just the the figure being reported by media outlets. My dad said he heard the death toll is several hundred.:manny:

The Nigerian government is known for underestimating death figures. The government is so incompetent I wouldn't take anything they say seriously. This is the same government mind you, that claimed the leader of BH had been killed a few months back.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
The Nigerian government is known for underestimating death figures. The government is so incompetent I wouldn't take anything they say seriously. This is the same government mind you, that claimed the leader of BH had been killed a few months back.

You are you right, my question is: Where did the numbers come from?