2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
By a white person pretending to be Black on the Internets..
Saying it over and over dnt really make it true...but if that help you sleep at night then go ahead breh...you're afforded that freedom is this good old U.S OF A...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
These world leaders going hard for 12 Caucasians with this "Unity March"..

Meanwhile, 2,000 men, women, and children rotting in Nigeria..

shyt is wicked as hell to me.. I don't know about y'all.
The idea is that the victims have already been dehumanized. No names, no info, nothing.

People in here say "it's business AS USUAL in barbaric Africa/Nigeria" or "if they don't care about their lives...why should we?"

Their minds are already made up. They don't care. Even though let 2,000 white people get killed on American soil by an Islamic terrorist group and all hell would break loose and that would be the beginning of WWIII. Not to mention, we'd have a sappy montage 24/7 on the news and non-stop news coverage on every damn TV station displaying the names, the ages, and pictures of the victims so you NEVER FORGET!

Black people no matter where they are are encouraged to die.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigerians aren't killing "eachother", The Northerners are overwhelmingly killing eachother with a few other groups getting caught in the crossfire. The Igbos, Yoruba, and the surrounding smaller groups are chilling.

Don't respond to the trolls, ironically they don't even realize that Nigeria is a western/british creation anyway;

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Meanwhile the massacre in France is receiving overwhelming media coverage.

You even have millions of French people flooding the streets because a handful of white people were killed:

24974D6000000578-2905307-image-a-13_1420986616984.jpg

24997D7700000578-2905307-image-a-8_1420998297913.jpg

Why can't we get the same response for the Nigerians that were killed? Is a black life worthless?
If this doesn't hammer the point in that it is in the vast eyes of many...then I don't know what to tell you.

We need to show more love and appreciation towards ourselves...no one else will do the same and it's very obvious.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
In this thread: "Please validate me white man! Validate us please!"

Meanwhile, the Kenyans had major protests after the Mall attack where 67 people died. Where is the protests from Kenya about 2000 dead Nigerians? Why does no one here care about why the Kenyans protested 67 lives but not 2000?

"Validate us former colonialists, please"
You are missing the point, and as a Nigerian, alot of you saying this are trying my patience.

People are not looking for validation. The news is supposed to report on the events that happen around the world. When the Tsunami hit Thailand in 2004, it killed almost 230,000 people and was reported on the news. When 9/11 happened, it was non stop in the news as almost 4,000 people were killed and you had sappy photo montages relaying a slew of faces to the tune of Enya's "Only Time".

The point is the loss of black life isn't even acknowledged as news...at all. Especially Africans. Africans are never seen as humans...period.

So are we wrong for expecting the news to DO THEIR fukkING JOB? Or are we wrong for being shocked when they don't...is it oochie wally or one mic?

Black lives don't matter...even to black people...cause in the Westernized eyes of the media, us Africans are just backwards savages and animals that (like @ejthompson23 said) are better off killing each other. Only in threads and situations pertaining to Africa will you EVER hear black people regurgitate exact white supremacist talking points that would be more than likely found on st0rmfr0nt.

At this point, I could imagine a meteor hitting a an African country killing 25,000+ people and the rest of the world being like :yeshrug:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You are missing the point, and as a Nigerian, alot of you saying this are trying my patience.

People are not looking for validation. The news is supposed to report on the events that happen around the world. When the Tsunami hit Thailand in 2004, it killed almost 230,000 people and was reported on the news. When 9/11 happened, it was non stop in the news as almost 4,000 people were killed and you had sappy photo montages relaying a slew of faces to the tune of Enya's "Only Time".

The point is the loss of black life isn't even acknowledged as news...at all. Especially Africans. Africans are never seen as humans...period.

So are we wrong for expecting the news to DO THEIR fukkING JOB? Or are we wrong for being shocked when they don't...is it oochie wally or one mic?

Black lives don't matter...even to black people...cause in the Westernized eyes of the media, us Africans are just backwards savages and animals that (like @ejthompson23 said) are better off killing each other. Only in threads and situations pertaining to Africa will you EVER hear black people regurgitate exact white supremacist talking points that would be more than likely found on st0rmfr0nt.

At this point, I could imagine a meteor hitting a an African country killing 25,000+ people and the rest of the world being like :yeshrug:

Honest question, how much coverage does the Cartel Wars in Mexico get in Nigeria or in Europe?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Honest question, how much coverage does the Cartel Wars in Mexico get in Nigeria or in Europe?

I'm not familiar with the Cartel Wars In Mexico. I understand what you're trying to say though. It's foolish of me to expect the West to care and I simply don't expect them to care about matters like this unless there's something they can gain from it.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir

It has happened. DR Congo lost more 7 million people during its Civil War in the early 2000s some of the killing still goes on now at the east of the country over resources but not to the scale that it used to

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You can't be serious. :dead:

I'm serious. How many times have you seen rallies over it in these areas? Or hash tag trends? How many times does it lead the news in Europe or Nigeria?

I'm all for shining the light on what's going on in Nigeria , but for some of you it will never be good enough. If what happened in Nigeria leads the telecast every night, some of you would be saying shyt like this

"Why don't they show the good stuff in other parts of Africa"
"Why are they making a big deal about this and not Somalia?"
"Why does Western Media focus so much on Islamic groups"

It's a can't win scenario that fits into some people's agenda no matter what.