Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I find it funny that people in here saying HL is "heated" about Nap being banned, but mostly everyone is like "Shouldn't have been banned, but he was an *sshole" :manny:

Good riddance to nap, dude should have been banned years ago after his Mike brown comments

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911 do you really believe the posts I quoted of Slystallion are not ban worthy? Its the same stuff that would be said on reddit or st0rmfr0nt. He would probably be much more loose with how he feel if he knew he could get away with it. He probably says worse on other sites.

He's a walking definition of a white sympathizer. Defend the white man when their racism comes out. Attacks the black man who gets killed or stand for justice.

Ridiculous I've always highlighted the abusive nature of the police and have said countless times there is racial bias in there behavior and reform is needed. They treat citizens like dirt instead of acting like the protector of people. It's all a scam to bring city revenue in and most cops are the low IQ low gpa college rejects who hold grudges and bully others. I have experienced police abuse first hand.I regret giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt...he's clearly a lying sociopath

I don't post on any other sites I'm an adult I don't have time to post on multiple sites I barely post here as is

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If @SirBiatch is black and @Sccit is jew, they need to switch places. Keep sir, not sccit.

On the other hand, I don't see why people don't just use the ignore button on everybody. :yeshrug:

I agree. Sir is a troll & can be annoying AF but he’s a verified Black man & when he used a cac insult calling someone “fatherless” I checked him on it & he immediately apologized, backed off it & I don’t think he used it again. That cac on the other hand needs to go. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) sonned him in a jew thread last week because he was spreading misinformation & trying to talk slick about Black people

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
. Sir is a troll & can be annoying AF but he’s a verified Black man & when he used a cac insult calling someone “fatherless” I checked him on it & he immediately apologized, backed off it & I don’t think he used it again. That cac on the other hand needs to go. Indiglow Meta (R$G) sonned him in a jew thread last week because he was spreading misinformation & trying to talk slick about Black people

ANOTHER POSTER WHO ADMITS HE WANTS ME GONE CUZ IM JEWISH

:mjpls:

SHIITS DISGUSTING

INDIGLOW NEVER SONNED ANYONE .. THE GUY THINKS ALL JEWS ARE ASHKENAZI. THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME SAYING ALL HISPANICS ARE MEXICAN.

BUT I GUESS SINCE HE’S OVERTLY ANTI-SEMITIC, HE’S GOOD TO GO.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

SHIITS DISGUSTING

INDIGLOW NEVER SONNED ANYONE .. THE GUY THINKS ALL JEWS ARE ASHKENAZI. THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME SAYING ALL HISPANICS ARE MEXICAN.

BUT I GUESS SINCE HE’S OVERTLY ANTI-SEMITIC, HE’S GOOD TO GO.

You need be gone because you’re cac that practices judaism & spreads misinformation. You also talk slick about Black people which others have called you out on

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You need be gone because you’re cac that practices judaism & spreads misinformation.

^^THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

YALL WANNA BAN RACISTS FOREAL? GET THIS @Knicksman20 DUDE OUTA HERE.

:camby:

I PERSONALLY LOVE ALL RACES, ETHNICITIES, RELIGIONS, AND CREEDS, SO LONG AS THEY GOOD PEOPLE.

BUT U GOT COUNTLESS IDIOTS LIKE THIS CLOWN WHO OPENLY WANT PEOPLE GONE FOR THEIR RACE/RELIGION AND COLI ADMINS LET THEM POST ON HERE UNTOUCHED

:snoop:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
^^THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

YALL WANNA BAN RACISTS FOREAL? GET THIS @Knicksman20 DUDE OUTA HERE.

:camby:

I PERSONALLY LOVE ALL RACES, ETHNICITIES, RELIGIONS, AND CREEDS, SO LONG AS THEY GOOD PEOPLE.

BUT U GOT COUNTLESS IDIOTS LIKE THIS CLOWN WHO OPENLY WANT PEOPLE GONE FOR THEIR RACE/RELIGION AND COLI ADMINS LET THEM POST ON HERE UNTOUCHED

:snoop:

Stfu you lying ass cac. You got sonned in that thread because you lied about jews involved in the slave trade. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) slapped you with many receipts & you still tried spreading your misinformation on a Black forum. Now you wanna talk slick about Lebron being fatherless amongst all of the other bullshyt you’ve spewed. You’re a joke of a cac & need to get banned like the others

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stfu you lying ass cac. You got sonned in that thread because you lied about jews involved in the slave trade. @Indiglow Meta (R$G) slapped you with many receipts & you still tried spreading your misinformation on a Black forum. Now you wanna talk slick about Lebron being fatherless amongst all of the other bullshyt you’ve spewed. You’re a joke of a cac & need to get banned like the others

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT JEWS DIDNT MIGRATE TO AMERICA IN BULK UNTIL THE MID 1800’S .. I POSTED ALL THE FACTS IN THAT THREAD. U WANA USE ARBITRARY STATS TO SHIIT ON ALL JEWS, THEN U HAVE TO DO IT FOR EVERY RACE.

MY COMMENT ON LEBRON HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN TO DO WITH RACE .. HIS MOMS WAS A KNOWN HOE WHO FUCCED HIS TEAMMATES N I WAS CLEARLY MAKIN A JOKE ON THAT. THE FACT THAT U INSINUATING IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH RACE IS WHATS TRULY RACIST HERE. I WOULDA MADE THE SAME EXACT POST HAD HE BEEN ANY RACE.

YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE ONLY UPSET THAT IM HERE BECAUSE IM JEWISH. U SAID IT YOURSELF. ITS LIKE NAZI GERMANY ALL OVER AGAIN.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
So what's the excuse for not banning Do King and Swagnificent @Houston911

Cuz Da Clown trolls TSC with all that c00n/sambo talk about every black wrestler yet plays it safe in other sections. :mjpls: I don't even care to see people get banned but most of dude's posts are trolling/shyt posting to get a rise out of people

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

SHIITS DISGUSTING

YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE ONLY UPSET THAT IM HERE BECAUSE IM JEWISH. U SAID IT YOURSELF. ITS LIKE NAZI GERMANY ALL OVER AGAIN.

You see this here Coli. Straight from the suspected white supremacist handbook. When called out immediately acting like a fukkin victim & the “woe is me” bullshyt. And then lying saying people (particularly me) want you banned because of the religion you practice. You could be a satanist for all I care & it wouldn’t make a difference. You spread misinformation & talk slick about Black people on a Black forum. That’s why your ass needs to go

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You see this here Coli. Straight from the suspected white supremacist handbook. When called out immediately acting like a fukkin victim & the “woe is me” bullshyt. And then lying saying people (particularly me) want you banned because of the religion you practice. You could be a satanist for all I care & it wouldn’t make a difference. You spread misinformation & talk slick about Black people on a Black forum. That’s why your ass needs to go

Yeah, it's always LeBron or judaism, but never the fact that he is simply an over the top, angry, shyt poster. Probably one of the hardest deflecting fakkits I've ever come across.

I just use the Jew insults because it gets under his skin so effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.