Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I find it funny that people in here saying HL is "heated" about Nap being banned, but mostly everyone is like "Shouldn't have been banned, but he was an *sshole" :manny:

Well shyt...:beli:

He was a necessary evil.:wow:
Kept people hype about the Russia story.:wow:

RIP to the breh:mjcry:

Damn, he's actually gone:mjlol:

So they got rid of Nap, even though he started and heavily contributes to one of the top 5 traffic driving threads to this site. I get it, the dude(s) got on a lot of people’s nerves, but there are so many alt-right folks in this sub, a few of which don’t contribute to this thread, but have come in to tell us we mad, but that’s cool.

Yeah he was obnoxious and arrogant, but he saw what was going on with Trump and Russia before a lot of us did.

Nap most def can come off as a dikk who OD's on his presentation.
however this is his thread and he has blessed us with it.

I don't care for Nap, I think he's annoying and I barely read what he posts in here but I dont think he should have been banned.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I aint seen p*ssy this year?:heh:

Ive seen more p*ssy in the 3 years since I kicked my ex wife than you have in your whole life. That's a fact. And I don't even know you. Here's the proof

:scusthov:

And the thing is Im not even one to brag. How I get cheated on by my ex wife and my love life still is 20x better than yours?:heh:
Oh right I forgot yr a pathetic cuckold.:russ:

You a loser who was of no value to yr wife but yr daps are doing okay :mjlol:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Agreed. @Una Mas and @GetInTheTruck need to go

Im happy and impressed we got 7 names outta this purge. Hope is is yearly, because I been waiting for something like this for 3 years.

Well done mods, brook

Hope this shyt is permanent, cause i have a feeling some of these trolls are going to be back.

Also those who cape for those being purged should be on watch too.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
For those that missed it @Prince-Vegeta loves to throw around the word nikka. Got exposed and changed his name :mjlol:

This is why y’all need to be careful on social media. @Twitter @AvadaKadaBreh let’s chat
Looks like you got yr tea you moist f-ggot :mjlol:

Value?:heh:

Look in the mirror. You look like you don't even value yourself :dead:
I am glad you got a pic from 9 years ago, cause really yr life ain't going that well. Posted up about being cheated on like yr average TLR loser :scust:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Looks like you got yr tea you moist f-ggot :mjlol:

I am glad you got a pic from 9 years ago, cause really yr life ain't going that well. Posted up about being cheated on like yr average TLR loser :scust:
All this irrelevant nonsense you in here posting trying to save face:francis:

BTW that pic was from 9 years ago?:picard:

So you only look worse now?:picard:

Status
Not open for further replies.