Status
Not open for further replies.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@Houston911 I wasn't even around on this site for that long, but its pretty much common knowledge that not only is @Swagnificent an open weirdo with the pedo shyt - everyone knows it, acknowledges it, and he's so comfortable being out there with it that he doesn't even defend his stances on lusting over girls in training bras

what's the word on that?

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
@TransJenner banned:blackpblessed:

giphy.gif

Dude was clearly an alt-right cac

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't know who y'all talking about but people throw the pedophile word out too much.

Having sexual relations with a biological adult is not pedophilia. Pedophile refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

:what:
why are you caping for him?

so a 14 year old is a biological adult?

your ass needs to be banned too

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Can we get @Swagnificent and @Everythingg outta here for promoting flat earth and saying African slavery was a myth? :martinbp:

@Swagnificent also had plenty of pedo posts in the Walking Dead thread lusting after child actors

@Swagnificent i have reported all of your sick pedo posts from this thread. I hate to snitch, but you are taking it too far nikka :birdman:
It don't look that bad from your comments today but after looking at these posts from a month ago ABOUT A FEMALE CHILD ACTOR you are a sick fukk nikka :camby:

@Liquid @[USER=1084]MightyHealthy @diggy
Please ban this sick fukk nikka from the thread[/USER]

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Man how much evidence do y'all need to ban these nikkas? :stopitslime:

Yall straight up ignoring users who've been brought up with good enough evidence :francis:
Word this thread is lowkey useless if y'all keep handwaving the biggest offenders. I mean that's why we keep complaining about you guys to begin with :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.