Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can we get @Swagnificent and @Everythingg outta here for promoting flat earth and saying African slavery was a myth? :martinbp:

Lord Jamar basically saying what I've been saying about the "slave narrative". The trans-atlantic slave trade has been overstated. Very few black Americans are descended from Africans who were brought to America against their will as slaves. Most black Americans are descended from 3 different waves of black people that came to the Americas by choice. The first were the black peoples who populated the Pacific Islands. The next wave were black people from Ancient Egypt and Ancient Phoenicia that traded with the original black civilizations of the Americas like the Olmecs. And finally it was the black sailors from the Mali Empire that also traded with the black civilizations of Central and South America and also ended up living alongside them.

Black people wake up. Everything we've been taught about our past is a lie.

EDIT: here more arguments being presented by woke brothas against the slave trade narrative:

There's no evidence of slave ships anywhere. PERIOD

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:why:Why are you caping for these trolls in here?
:jbhmm:What is your reason for sympathizing with them?
Some of them aren't trolls imo. I don't think anyone would troll for 10-15 years.

so @Take It In Blood negged me and told me to lighten up and take a joke cause I called him out on being a pedo for talking about Kobe's middle school daughter :dead:

Of course he called me a cac as well :mjlol:
you know you got nikkas mad when they call you cac and say "lighten up"..Pedophilia isnt a joke you fukk boy id slap fire from you if I ever saw you in real life
Don't know who y'all talking about but people throw the pedophile word out too much.

Having sexual relations with a biological adult is not pedophilia. Pedophile refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@Houston911 Nap is a habitual line stepper with numerous offenses that I'm not going to bother linking because the receipts are common knowledge.

His most recent example was within the last few days though: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/rach...ith-welfare-fraud-in-washington-state.634678/

Explicitly stating that welfare and welfare fraud are "nikka issues" when we already know that's false. On top of it, it's a well known WS talking point. How many dog whistles are y'all going to let this dude go through?

:MJ100_:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Ruz0GqV.png

zT1lisH.png

15KoGa0.png
Since y'all keep acting like y'all ain't see this shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.