1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
fukk you cac you bring nothing to the sports section only some dumb child like arguments and you get shytted on in every thread you make. there are 3 folks in here saying you need to be banned.
@Houston911 get this 6'5 p*ssy outta here

edit- the homie @Ricky Fontaine makes it 4 folks who say this bytch @Sccit needs to get banned :wow:

Add 5.

Let’s be real any poster who has over 10k post and don’t have a 1:1 post to dap ratio should be banned

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
BmoreGorilla said: ↵
@Kublai Khan added
Kublai Khan said: ↵
p*ssy ass snitching bytch. That's why I'm not white you offended ass pansy. Soft ass motherfukker. Y'all really fukked up this board
Kublai Khan said: ↵
A list for what? fukking fakkit. Soft ass motherfukkerr adding people to a list like you fukking Santa Claus.

Look at your seelffffff :mindblown:

Wtf are you doing with your life man? You acting like a middle school bus patrol you clown
I don't know if he been banned but that's a lot of rage for being put on the list :mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Anyone nominate @∆y = f(∆x) yet? Y'all got so much to say when we aren't "on our jobs," now it some of y'all aren't speaking it with your chest. I don't mind dude too much but y'all been ready for him to be out of here for a minute but now all of a sudden I'm seeing some low level randoms being nominated. Keep that same energy.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
fukk you cac you bring nothing to the sports section only some dumb child like arguments and you get shytted on in every thread you make. there are 3 folks in here saying you need to be banned.
@Houston911 get this 6'5 p*ssy outta here

edit- the homie @Ricky Fontaine makes it 4 folks who say this bytch @Sccit needs to get banned :wow:

Add 5.

Let’s be real any poster who has over 10k post and don’t have a 1:1 post to dap ration should be banned

Aye

@Houston911

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Well first let me say I love this idea, breh

And just a heads up on a few more leads -

When the average good coli poster hears about banning trolls and racists, the reaction is fukk yeah let's do it

Any poster who instead responds with something like this:

Well its pretty much the definition of telling on yourself. :mjpls:

Quick search of his posts reveals lots of defending of Donald Trump :coffee:

Be careful....you sound like a fascist c00n....

Status
Not open for further replies.