Status
Not open for further replies.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@Kenny West fukk you bytch. Quote at me rather than being a p*ssy and talking to your homie about me this a fukking message board I could give s fukk about the both of y'all. Like she could give a fukk about your black ass. you rather have me banned than her when nikkas been asking her to get banned for years. Fukk you Breh. Die slow nikka
Fukk you too nikka. Probably think you got a shot with her now you fukking lame. Yea talk that shyt online, you most likely aint shyt outside of it
:duragmjgrin:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Trece

The guy is an alt-right shill and I don't believe he is black until proven otherwise. I had a ban bet with this dude after he called me white. I showed I am black and not only that he stated that he would show proof that he is black which he has not. He needs to go.

Democrats have alienated their entire base

Oh and here is @Trece exposing himself as an alt-right troll to defend one of his heroes, Joe Rogan.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/joe-...en-blade-came-out.610606/page-3#post-28402297

I listened to this video and he didn't say anything bad at all

He basically said SJW hipster cacs are telling white people NOT to see the movie because the theaters should be filled with only blacks so they can enjoy the movie. They said wait to see it until after blacks see it first which is bullshyt cause if the movie bombs WS will celebrate.. how the fukk is that racist??

:what:

Joe Rogan is usually pretty fair, he goes off on tranny propaganda sometimes but how the fukk does that effect black people?

Yall intersectionals now?

I don't think any of these cats even watched the video..

He is basically telling people to SUPPORT black panther...

This board turn into Antifa???

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Late but in

Status
Not open for further replies.