1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Talking about "alphas" and "betas". Pure alt right CAC talk :scust:

JBL is an alpha, if you're a beta, you'll pay the price :manny:

nikkas need to man up if they got a problem, notice how JBL never does a damn thing to a Ron Simmons or Shawn Michaels

Alpha males pick on betas, this is fact

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nikka you still support the NFL you should be bushed to foh

:childplease:

NFL has actual players who protest and not be on some kumbaya bullshyt like NBA does. foh chump. and i dont buy or support anything nfl related, i aint supported them since 2011 :camby:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He on there :youngsabo:
ofAPJqO.gif

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I am going to repeat myself. I'm all for flaming, trolling and fukkery but not when it involves sick jokes abt children or dead ones.

One pedo in the gutter. We have a millions more to wipe off.

The evidence is out there.

Leave the war on drugs and start a war on pedos.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Miami316 FOR BEIN A FLIP FLOPPING NERD WHO MADE A POSTING CAREER OUTA FOLLOWING AROUND OTHER POSTERS WHO MAKE HIM MAD AND KEEPING LOGS ON THEM .. HE’S ALSO A TURKISH WHITEBOY AND SUSPECTED WHITE SUPREMACIST WHO’S BEEN CALLED OUT MANY TIMES TO SHOW AND PROVE BUT OUTRIGHT REFUSES

HERE HE IS ON SOME 2010 JERSEY BURNIN CAVS FAN SHIIT WHEN BRON LEFT MIAMI:

:scust:

AND NOW HE ONE OF THE MORE SHAMELESS LEBRON GROUPIES HERE

Absolutely disgusting, i knew Miami316 was a lame Bronsexual ass nikka

darryl

Superstar
Daps
@Kenny West fukk you bytch. Quote at me rather than being a p*ssy and talking to your homie about me this a fukking message board I could give s fukk about the both of y'all. Like she could give a fukk about your black ass. you rather have me banned than her when nikkas been asking her to get banned for years. Fukk you Breh. Die slow nikka

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There have been better cases (and it pains me to say this) to rally around and promote issues of police brutality reform and the disparities of black criminal justice. I'm not really seeing a cut and dry case with Mike Brown. Theres been too much doubt introduced and I can't help but look back at all of the data in the case thus far.

1. We don't have the dispatch audio of why Darren Wilson (DW) pulled Mike Brown (MB) over
  2. We don't have the footage of MB fighting with DW
  3. We don't have reliable footage of DW shooting MB from witnesses
  4. We don't truly know if DW knew MB had just committed a robbery (which is why we need the dispatch audio
  5. we don't reliably know what MB said to DW or how he acted
  6. we don't know WHEN MB put his hands up in the air
  7. We do know DW was assaulted. Big no-no, even as a cop
  8. The witness testimony is incongruent. Too many people said "he had his hands up" and others say there was a scuffle before his hands were up.
DW is obviously a white supremacist. I get it. But...where or how did the case differ in how DW said it happened with MB?

I feel like a lot of people are too stubborn to look back and say, "Yeah, we jumped the gun on this one."

To this day, I can not justifiably look at the evidence, official and circumstantial, and say that DW was truly in the wrong or outside of his duties that day and that MB was as functionally as innocent in his interaction with DW as others have claimed.

To the clowns out there, Go ahead and 1-star this...Most of ya'll will do it regardless so get it out of your system. I know this is controversial...but I also know that'll be easier than discussing how justice might actually be handed down or how the facts of the case have influenced your opinion of these complex matters.

@∆y = f(∆x)

:jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.