"$1million Is NOT Enough" - Slim Thug

Daps
I like how they said happiness stops at $100k/year....as in, you don't gain anymore joy from money over that threshold.

Straight bullshyt. They must be talking to people making half that. I make about $112k/year and feel great.......but if I had to do the exact same job, same workload but got paid $400k/yr, my happiness would go up even higher. There's a number where it would stop but that's probably around $50 to $100M/yr.

I'd say for ultimate happiness in terms of doing exactly as I want with zero worries, it's probably about $5 billion liquid. Buy property in Hawaii, Texas, New Jersey/NYC and then a castle/winter estate in Scotland. Sit up and watch NFL Gamepass while drinking scotch from the distillery in my castle.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
FOH… a million dollars is a life changer for responsible people

2022-Black-Indavidual-Income.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
"if you broke, you got a million dollars worth of shyt you gotta buy right now. You need a house, car"
I tuned out after that dumbass statement. Aint nobody spending no million on no house and car like that if they responsible.
I hate when these rich rappers and shyt try to spit knowledge like this. Sounds like some shyt them hood financial gurus will says in shorts/tiktoks and stuff.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
"if you broke, you got a million dollars worth of shyt you gotta buy right now. You need a house, car"
I tuned out after that dumbass statement. Aint nobody spending no million on no house and car like that if they responsible.
I hate when these rich rappers and shyt try to spit knowledge like this. Sounds like some shyt them hood financial gurus will says in shorts/tiktoks and stuff.

Exactly

Everyone today is working poor/broke

But if a million dollar come in right now and u smart with finances a lot of your major debt would be taken care of and if u still working you’ll be more relaxed and not stressed

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
smart dumb flex. in a nation where the majority of people don’t have $5,000 saved up, a million dollars is life changing.

:unimpressed:
Some dummy in here wasclaiming the same thing : a million dollars is not life changing money.

If you can buy a house and escape rent, your life already changed...
He was saying 1 million dollars isn't enough to cover your whole life. Which is true. Not getting one million lump sum given to you on top of you going to work.
Cuz most people will run through the million dollars.
It is life changing money but not retire and live a baller lifestyle money.
One could retire and live frugally on it though.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He was saying 1 million dollars isn't enough to cover your whole life. Which is true. Not getting one million lump sum given to you on top of you going to work.
Cuz most people will run through the million dollars.
It is life changing money but not retire and live a baller lifestyle money.
One could retire and live frugally on it though.

Many multi million dollar lottery winners squandered that loot.