"$1million Is NOT Enough" - Slim Thug

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Unless you own your house outright currently, I highly doubt 1M is lasting you 50 years in the US.
I’m speaking about the cushion it would give me. I wouldn’t stop working or anything.

I don’t really worry about money now because of my huge amount of savings, 1 million is pushing me way over the top

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I’m speaking about the cushion it would give me. I wouldn’t stop working or anything.

I don’t really worry about money now because of my huge amount of savings, 1 million is pushing me way over the top
That's what he's saying. It's a fantasy to think 1 m is enough for a young man to live lavishly and never work again.

That may have been true in the 90s but it's not true now. You'll still be working if you want to live in a city and own a home if you get 1M.

If you're living a cac town in the middle of nowhere, then 1M could probably last you 50 years.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Unless you own your house outright currently, I highly doubt 1M is lasting you 50 years in the US.

Exactly.

You’d have to take some of that $ and go see 2001 era BMF for some packs and find a way to flip them.

A house alone in a good area is gon be $300-500k so that’s half right there.

Then you have to dump at least a third of that $500k in some kind of investments that you can hopefully draw from and there’s profit on it.