Daps
96 bulls by 10 in one game

96 bulls 4-2 in a series

That team should of went 74-8 they lost 2 games by 1 point tough losses

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Randy Brown matches up well against CP3, Westbrook and D-Will:bryan:

Ok have Rodman chase around Durant, the guards will blow by No Knees with no issue. The interior defense would be non-existant and the Bulls had no shot blocker. Bulls bench would get destroyed. Great have Jordan and Pippen play 48min, but Harper Kukoc and Rodman aint playin 48

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
a suns dream team could beat the 2o12 o team as well out the time machine.

as a matter of fact,..connie hawkins would single-handidly son all the 2o12 o team by himself, in every aspect of the game.

kj/kidd/nash
vc/finley/thunder dan
chuck/rodney rogers/ceballos
hawkins/diceman/nance/chambers
stat/double a/lopez

art barr

Maybe the most underappreciated player of his generation

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unless Dennis Rodman is the bionic man or a cyborg i'm sure he's been tired and has sweat even. That was straight :troll: in and i'm a bulls fan.

We would obviously lose because jordan pippen rodman harper longley can't play 48 minutes a game for a 7 game series.

Dennis Rodman was known for having insane stamina and agility as well as his athleticism, even towards the latter half of his career, he defended most positions with ease, dude would abuse Lebron and KD defensively. But yea, I think Chicago's starting 5 could keep up with the 2012 starting 5, the problem is when you get to the bench.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dennis Rodman was known for having insane stamina and agility as well as his athleticism, even towards the latter half of his career, he defended most positions with ease, dude would abuse Lebron and KD defensively. But yea, I think Chicago's starting 5 could keep up with the 2012 starting 5, the problem is when you get to the bench.

yall overrate past players so much it makes me wanna punch yall in the throat....

Rodman was a great defender but to say he would ABUSE KD and Bron is just ridiculous. Rodman never saw anything close to Bron and KD's skillset when he was playing.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yall overrate past players so much it makes me wanna punch yall in the throat....

Rodman was a great defender but to say he would ABUSE KD and Bron is just ridiculous. Rodman never saw anything close to Bron and KD's skillset when he was playing.

nikka,...rodman gave pip a migraine.

that cost the bulls a game seven.

to the point pip still harbor feelings and had to be talked down when rodman was brought on the bulls roster.
fukk outta here you non knowing history ass goofie.

rodman would handle durant,..

rodman handled and mindgamed and owned chuck, malone, mourning and shaq.

rodman irkd mourning and malone, so bad with mental gamesmanship.

mourning and malone, would not even back him down or establish position on the block.

after bron owned,...durant in the finals.

rodman would make durant and even bron look outta place.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maybe the most underappreciated player of his generation

if there was no doctor j or air jordan.

argueably the best player to play the game.

easily the best low post threat in the history of basketball.

shame he endured allegations and injuries.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

the doberman repeat bulls and the 72-10 team's bench.

came back agsinst stacked units, to win in the most challenging circumstances.

also,...i think it is a better arguement to have a bulls sixpeat goat roster vs the 2o12 olympic team.

as all the teams are even.

pip/hodges/harper/bj/paxson
air jordan
waiter/just do it, jud
grant/brian cook
rodman/wennington/cartwright

art barr

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
WqFK0.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_lizin1F6C91qbcyhro1_r1_500.jpg

21ez1c7.jpg

Rodman defended both Mj's in the playoffs and finals

I believe he could defend lebron who has a suspect post game and a average mid range jumper

96 Bulls 101

2012 dream team 92

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:snoop: at people taking Art Barr and this thread seriously. This thread should have died by the first page.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man nikkas is crazy and i'm a bulls fan. We would likely lose by 15+ points honestly. What's going to happen once we insert, bill wennington, jud buchelor, steve kerr, randy brown ass nikkas to go against russy, melo, harden, love etc...

:laff: