1992 Rap City - Full episode (commercials included)

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
:ohhh:

yeah …… all of a sudden from the middle of last week, I started to see on my YouTube algorithm these BET 90‘s rap city show ….
watched a few … shyt really took me back. I was even impressed by how different the commercials were back then
shyt is amazing.
Had some episodes playing in the background, lots of commercials for otc medicines they don't make anymore

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Exact same here. Even my wife stayed to watch the episodes. She was more intrigued by the old commercials than the show lol.

There's a Pippen and Barkley Coca-Cola commercial at the beginning of the video in the OP that I remember. That commercial was so creative. You rarely see anything as creative these days in terms of actual cinematography and camera angles these days.

Had some episodes playing in the background, lots of commercials for otc medicines they don't make anymore
The gain Commercial promoting Black Business ownership and Black marriage at the same time definitely will never be promoted in these times

:salute: yeah … dem 90’s commercials hit way different - :mjcry:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I was Team Yo! MTV Raps at this time(Sorry but I thought BET was all R&B thanks to Donnie & Baechel plus Ed and Dre could do no Wrong)but it is a great cleanser to my YT Timeline

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
:mjlol:

That is a blast from the past 92 was such a great era.

Side note: I went to go see Single White Female with my girlfriend at the time. Shyt was brazy.
I never heard of it…guess I ain’t got that Larry Holmes application :flabbynsick: