1992 Rap City - Full episode (commercials included)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There’s this IG account called ‘dirtyyy.south_archives’ that posts similar stuff

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Anyone remember this track from 92?

Copy Copy Copy Copy Copy
293-d4441ec95430.png

Yup. Another album we were all looking forward to copping only to be let down on release.​

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh:

yeah …… all of a sudden from the middle of last week, I started to see on my YouTube algorithm these BET 90‘s rap city show ….
watched a few … shyt really took me back. I was even impressed by how different the commercials were back then
shyt is amazing.
The gain Commercial promoting Black Business ownership and Black marriage at the same time definitely will never be promoted in these times

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

yeah …… all of a sudden from the middle of last week, I started to see on my YouTube algorithm these BET 90‘s rap city show ….
watched a few … shyt really took me back. I was even impressed by how different the commercials were back then
shyt is amazing.
Exact same here. Even my wife stayed to watch the episodes. She was more intrigued by the old commercials than the show lol.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

shyt is amazing.
There's a Pippen and Barkley Coca-Cola commercial at the beginning of the video in the OP that I remember. That commercial was so creative. You rarely see anything as creative these days in terms of actual cinematography and camera angles these days.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Me Phi Me

:dahell:

Never heard of em but I was impressed with the music and message. Listening to the album as I go to sleep. Good shyt.