1970s Heron Flow aka Yauze aka Dirty Won Kanobi IS the biggest fukking loser on this site!!!

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn did not know Kartel was here. His back and forths with mechanic had me in tears.

Weren't y'all suppose to meet up at a lakers parade and throw hands? Lol
@Carné Asada

LOL nah, mec00nic aka @The Taxman is the homie. I've been trying to get fat boy to come out for a beer but i think he got a tummy tuck or gastro bypass surgery to help with drop them tons unless he was busy. I'm sure he has a lot on his plate these days.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
LOL nah, mec00nic aka @The Taxman is the homie. I've been trying to get fat boy to come out for a beer but i think he got a tummy tuck or gastro bypass surgery to help with drop them tons unless he was busy. I'm sure he has a lot on his plate these days.
Stop callin me fat, puta :pacspit:

Don't hate me cuz u gotta split a burrito supreme w/ 31 cousins. Is the Datsun still runnin?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:camby: At the pure ducktales, you were fat 10 years ago, and you fat today more than likely.

And drop the slang Ahkmed, you'd never address any black people as "nikka" without a router being involved.

I swear it's so many cats that come on here and live out their fantasy to use the word "nikka" knowing good and damn well they'd NEVER use that word in real life. Just :stopitslime: