1970s Heron Flow aka Yauze aka Dirty Won Kanobi IS the biggest fukking loser on this site!!!

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Be a man and make another thread about another mans looks brehs

but its ok cause he has high rep and daps. he's apparently "cool"

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Be a man and make another thread about another mans looks brehs

but its ok cause he has high rep and daps. he's apparently "cool"
This beef nikka...

This dude called me out...I had to respond.

This about honor son...not about stalking some chick online and making threads about her cause she wouldn't give you the p*ssy.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
This beef nikka...

This dude called me out...I had to respond.

This about honor son...not about stalking some chick online and making threads about her cause she wouldn't give you the p*ssy.
you the one with saved pics of the dude :mjlol: you want that ass? :scust:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
you the one with saved pics of the dude :mjlol: you want that ass? :scust:
I got them from google. Just using google image search typing in "yauze" in the search bar. Literally took less than 30 seconds. Why would I ever have pics of another man saved on my laptop? :scust:

It's ten times better than you going on @biscuitsnbangers twitter, following her posts, having her post in your sig, and making a failed dedication thread to her calling her a groupie...that's stalker shyt breh.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I got them from google. Just using google image search typing in "yauze" in the search bar. Literally took less than 30 seconds. Why would I ever have pics of another man saved on my laptop? :scust:

It's ten times better than you going on @biscuitsnbangers twitter, following her posts, having her post in your sig, and making a failed dedication thread to her calling her a groupie...that's stalker shyt breh.
im not following her posts

her twitter was on the coli feed retweeted by the coli account. I dont even have a twitter

you googling this nikka?!

you know all this dudes accounts and have had his pics for years on your wall, youre an obsessed fakkit :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
im not following her posts

her twitter was on the coli feed retweeted by the coli account. I dont even have a twitter

you googling this nikka?!

you know all this dudes accounts and have had his pics for years on your wall, youre an obsessed fakkit :yeshrug:
And you're a stalker breh....just stop.

I've literally had this dude on ignore since november of last year...how does that make me obssessed? LOL.

BTW...this thread is comedy...getting served like Mr. Serv-On
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/biscuithead-bangers-is-the-ultimate-groupie.312611
In three posts.

stop...you don't want to be my second victim. You don't want that ether. You can't handle it. Fall back.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
He's on your ignore list and you're STILL talking about him.

That shyt that make ya soul burn slow...

He hurt you :mjlol:

Go outside and play clown instead of trying to flaunt e-rep

Daps
Reppin
VOID
He's on your ignore list and you're STILL talking about him.

That shyt that make ya soul burn slow...

He hurt you :mjlol:

Go outside and play clown instead of trying to flaunt e-rep
Man...shut yo bytch ass up...:stopitslime:

You're nobody on here.....NOBODY!

And shyt...I'm older then your punk ass...I should be telling you to go outside and try to not stalk women online before you get caught up with them cops you fuccboi. Kick rocks and speak when spoken to.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Man...shut yo bytch ass up...:stopitslime:

You're nobody on here.....NOBODY!

And shyt...I'm older then your punk ass...I should be telling you to go outside and try to not stalk women online before you get caught up with them cops you fuccboi. Kick rocks and speak when spoken to.
thats a good thing, Im not trying to be known on some message board. you loser :mjlol:

and the fact you're older than me makes it worse. old ass nikka on a message board fishing for daps/reps :mjlol:\

old ass nikka googling pics of other men :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
Im new to the game so I dont know what all the fukkery is about...buuttttt i did peep that @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* did say in another thread that he doesnt respond to *d level posters* yet here is making an ENTIRE thread about this nikka :ohlawd:

@1970's Heron Flow you really get kicked out of the Navy over a tranny? :scust:

:russ:that some of yall nikkas been on innnanet forums for fukkING DECADES? :francis:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
300x300.jpg

And dis fat snake charmin phaggit goin around callin folks nikka left n right? :beli:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Im new to the game so I dont know what all the fukkery is about...buuttttt i did peep that @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* did say in another thread that he doesnt respond to *d level posters* yet here is making an ENTIRE thread about this nikka :ohlawd:

@1970's Heron Flow you really get kicked out of the Navy over a tranny? :scust:

:russ:that some of yall nikkas been on innnanet forums for fukkING DECADES? :francis:
:dead: