1968 CBS video on race - whites going in on blacks (shocker)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so if you split a family up, sell them, abuse them, rape them, force them to work without pay and don't educate them, when exactly do you expect them to become beacons of society? White people were FORCED to integrate. The only reason they did it is because it became unlawful to do so. The black people they love to hate, they fukking created them!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't find the video but I believe Fred Hampton said in a speech "Give them an inch they'll take a yard, give them a yard and they'll burn a cross in it every time". We need to stop feeling bad for having aversions (at the very least) to white people. They have no problem doing it to us.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not one of those whites interviewed graduated from college and id say most do not hold a HS diploma,you can tell by the ignorant and uneducated hate...

The guy talking about the Lord at the 13 minute mark is just hilarity,he never read a book about any type of early civilization.He thinks whites landed in America as soon as earth was created.

American whites believe world history started at george washington.I laughed at that shyt,they dont even know why they hate blacks and have no understanding of the world and its origins...its laughable.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bump. This should be stickied.

Thanks for posting OP

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i had to cut this shyt off at 10 minutes in

i almost threw my lap top at the wall

:heh:Me to, bruh.

Dude, I like set aside time to watch this because I thought it was important

But, when that old bytch started talking about slavery being a long time ago and that other bytch stated talking about a "sex problem in their community" and I was like

vMXUX2v.gif

Hindsight is 20/20. Keep being disrespectful though. You lived a privileged life. Watch your mouth, all of you.i tolerate no disrespect towards older black men of that era. Fail to put yourself in the shoes of your elders brehs

wMdfaBU.png

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:Me to, bruh.

Dude, I like set aside time to watch this because I thought it was important

But, when that old bytch started talking about slavery being a long time ago and that other bytch stated talking about a "sex problem in their community" and I was like

vMXUX2v.gif

wMdfaBU.png
fukk older black men. Right? But I'm the c00n. Amazing

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
fukk older black men. Right? But I'm the c00n. Amazing

You aint a c00n. I see where you comin' from, but a lot of those old cats got that old "Uncle Remus" in them. They mean well, no doubt, but it might be time for them to sit they asses down a lil' bit and let some young bloods in that aint all on that "We Shall Overcome" shyt.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aint a c00n. I see where you comin' from, but a lot of those old cats got that old "Uncle Remus" in them. They mean well, no doubt, but it might be time for them to sit they asses down a lil' bit and let some young bloods in that aint all on that "We Shall Overcome" shyt.
I'm referring mainly to young people saying they (failed) us. That's real disrespectful to me. nikkas dads must've been running with Malcolm x they way they like to judge but this is the Coli so we know better than that.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'm referring mainly to young people saying they (failed) us. That's real disrespectful to me. nikkas dads must've been running with Malcolm x they way they like to judge but this is the Coli so we know better than that.

That's fair. It's just real frustrating, bruh.

All these years CACs been shyttin' on us. It's just had to believe that some of these dudes don't want to at least change strategy or something.

I agree we should be respectful of a lot of those dudes because we don't know what we'd do in their shoes, but still.