1968 CBS video on race - whites going in on blacks (shocker)

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
i wanna see if they got any info on the black family unit in the 40s and 50s... before the 60s..

Pre and After 1960s socioeconomical data has been collected for blacks and discussed ad nauseam for decades. The data shows that murder rates among black males were going down during the 1950s, while it went up after the 1960s, reaching levels more than double what they had been prior. Most black children were raised in two-parent families before the 1960s. And if my memory is correct, census date between 1890 to 1950 showed that the black labor force participation rates were on par with whites. And keep in mind, white racism and black poverty was much higher pre the 1960s than after, thus, the changes we see like the one for the black family unit was caused by something that was introduced in the 60s not the legacy of slavery or jim crow.

I would also like to state that the most damaging blow to blacks in this country after slavery(which could be argued) is without a doubt the destruction of the black family unit.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
50 years later, and white people still scared of everything.

And the funny shyt about it is that at the root of it is the fear of a black dikk. Can you imagine an entire system of oppression built over centuries because some bustas are/were so terrified at the idea of being diluted over the course of a few generations? Sure, it will never be admitted by the society in control, but let's be real, what's behind this morbid obsession with blacks (and specifically black men) that hate on steroids can manifest itself into violence and extremism?

Before money, guns, government and even religion, the desire to survive burned so deeply within those who woke up one day and realized that physically they weren't the kings of the jungle that they always thought they were. You see this shyt in animals and different segments of humans are no different.

Let a black dikk force you to evole a primitive rifle into a laser guided weapons system that you may or may not use on your own citizens, brehs

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
"51% disagree that blacks should control black communities" :what:

Some negros seriously do not know what they would without white people, smh...
LMAO! Whites are fascinating to me. They will say anything to justify stealing and controlling other races natural resources. It's the ultimate white man's burden bullshyt mythos. Meanwhile look up Tulsa Massacre. When races continually shiow the ability to self govern and prosper in their own communities sustainably, what do they do? Attack, raze and destroy.
We're dealing with massive insecurities here.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant believe it man

only 6% of black folks supported black empowerment in that poll

that means 94% of black folks was against it :wow:

gen x didnt have a chance...
Hindsight is 20/20. Keep being disrespectful though. You lived a privileged life. Watch your mouth, all of you.i tolerate no disrespect towards older black men of that era. Fail to put yourself in the shoes of your elders brehs

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
i had to cut this shyt off at 10 minutes in
It's a good thing you didn't see some of the Black views: 67% of Black folks agreed that Whites do not want equality, but on the topic for a separate nation, outside of America, for Black people, 84% said it would not be a good idea, only 5% actually said yes. How about a separate nation for Black people within America? 87% said no and 3% said yes. :francis:It's absolutely astonishing. :mindblown: Two out of every three Black folks agreed that White people do not want equality, but, for every 10 Black person, less than 1 wanted separation. I have no doubt that the numbers would be similar today. :aicmon:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This is barely out of Jim Crow, and old lady wants to suddenly "stop living in the past"

The classic "slavery ended 200 years ago! Get over it!" like they didn't just take a collective shyt on black folks since:wtf:

i had to cut this shyt off at 10 minutes in

i almost threw my lap top at the wall

That's all I could do. Listening to a bunch of barely literate, lower class, uneducated whites talking about shyt about black folk...:camby:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hindsight is 20/20. Keep being disrespectful though. You lived a privileged life. Watch your mouth, all of you.i tolerate no disrespect towards older black men of that era. Fail to put yourself in the shoes of your elders brehs

jim brown one of the old heads that I can't really fukk with :yeshrug:. Kareem either. They both seem miserable as fukk to be around​

:francis: Youre just having fun out here

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
Y'all should watch up to at least 23 minutes, I had to stop at 23:20 because of all the c00nin I was seeing :snoop:
85% of black people voted no to having a separate black country outside America
87% voted to having a separate black country within America

Mind you, this was after the majority of black people had voted that whites were against equality and didn't want blacks living in white neigborhoods
One black lady said, "we asking for equality, how can we have equality setting up a state of our own?" :what: