The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
OUR SOUL FOODS RESTAURNTS GOT REPLACED BY POPEYES AND MCDONALDS

OUR FARMS GOT REPLACED BY HIGH PRICED GMO SUPPLYING GROCERY STORE CHAINS

OUR BEACHES AND WATERFRONT PROPERTY OFF THE GULLAH COAST OF GA AND SC GOT REPLACED BY RESORTS AND HOTELS

OUR JUKE JOINTS, CLUBS AND THEATRES GOT REPLACED BY TICKET MASTER AND LIVE NATION

OUR BLACK RUN SCHOOLS GOT REPLACED BY OPPRESSIVE INEFFICIENT PUBLIC EDUCATION

OUR BLACK BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS GOT REPLACED BY BANK OF AMERICA AND WELLS FARGO

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A BLACK MAN THAT INVENTED THE CONCEPT OF "FDIC"!!! :damn:

Gotdamn breh...hold this rep :snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don't even want to give the European that much credit but got damn

The US government had other intentions for our people as collective

Why didn't the Indian or Asian community catch it like this?

Seldom do you see in depth articles with those kinds of numbers

They broke it down

because nobody threatens the Status Quo established by Europeans like AFRICANS whether he's in america or the carribean or the sub sahara

WE ARE THE ANTI-THESIS OF EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR so THEY FEEL THREATNED AND MUST PUT A FOOT ON OUR NECK
:ufdup:

WE LOOK LIKE NOBODY ELSE ON THIS PLANET...WE AINT GOT STRAIGHT HAIR OR REFINED FEATURES...AND OUR NATURAL HEARTFELT SOCIAL KINDNESS SETS US APART FROM THESE SHALLOW SELFISH EXTREME CAPITILITS FROM THE CAUCUS MOUNTAINS....

WE CAN'T ASSIMILATE...or as my pops use to say..when i use to complain about how and why whites get away with shyt on the job that i get penalized for :mjcry:

POPS cleared it up real quick:

"nikka YOU AIN'T GOT THE COMPLEXION for the PROTECTION...so shut the fukk up and CREATE YOUR SYSTEM or you gonna be stressed trying to play THIER GAME!" :umad:

it was a clear sign to me that THIER IS NO SUCH THING AS A MELTING POT FOR THE BLACK MAN...OUR ASS JUST DISINTEGRATE IN THIS SHYTSEM....

along with the fact that TRIBALISIM based on SELF HATRED is perpetrated by those SEEKING TO ASSIMILATE and wanna look down on other blacks.....that's YOUR ANSWER ON WHY WE CANT WIN........

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
because nobody threatens the Status Quo established by Europeans like AFRICANS whether he's in america or the carribean or the sub sahara

WE ARE THE ANTI-THESIS OF EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR so THEY FEEL THREATNED AND MUST PUT A FOOT ON OUR NECK
:ufdup:

WE CAN'T ASSIMILATE...or as my pops use to say..when i use to complain about how and why whites get away with shyt on the job that i get penalized for

POPS cleared it up real quick:

"nikka YOU AIN'T GOT THE COMPLEXION for the PROTECTION...so shut the fukk up and CREATE YOUR SYSTEM or you gonna be stressed trying to play THIER GAME!" :umad:

it was a clear sign to me that THIER IS NO SUCH THING AS A MELTING POT FOR THE BLACK MAN...OUR ASS JUST DISINTEGRATE IN THIS SHYTSEM....

along with the fact that TRIBALISIM based on SELF HATRED is perpetrated by those SEEKING TO ASSIMILATE and wanna look down on other blacks.....that's YOUR ANSWER ON WHY WE CANT WIN........

What type of career/job do you have and how did you get it? Do you have your own business?

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
To sit around cacs and have sex with them.

MLK's naivete has to be the biggest gaffe in history.

Apart from voting rights, that shyt never achieved anything.

Even voting rights is a lousy achievement since the system is rigged and leaders are selected - not elected.

For fukking Simpsons to predict Trump's presidency years ago, that tells you all you need to know.

it aint fair blame this on MLK cuz of how his legacy been distorted...

he was pro reparations and pro black autonomy...

thing he was surrounded by a TON of c00ns...

50s and 60s was a turning point for us cuz for the first time in history....

the c00ns outnumbered the real black folks...

aint no way a handful of leaders coulda did that kinda damage to the black community so fast....

it was the black MASSES... the masses wanted social integration...

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What type of career/job do you have and how did you get it? Do you have your own business?

after slaving my black azz for years in the logistics business and the entertainment field .....

around the age of 32 is when i realized I GOTTA STOP THIS SHYT..AND FIND A SOLUTION TO LIBERATE MYSELF AND OWN SOMETHING..

i just had a son..the street promotion game was getting old...and i got tired of working for a bunch of smart azz crakkkers

i recall gettin off late from work tired as fukk listening to the old ILLMATIC LP and hearing that opening statement on the "LIFE A B1TCH" song

"you can't get by anymore..you GOTTA GET OVER" :ohlawd:

shyt was like an epiphany to me....i had to GO HARD..yeah i had a decent career and had my essentials ...but I COULD DO BETTER

and just start saviing my money cleaning up my credit and found a product that i could distribute and even got into manufacturing my own brand...

forgive me though , because of the relationship with my investors i cant reveal my brand and various ventures....

but lets just say i was able to help myself during the lean times when my salary based job wasnt paying...

finally starting to see some profit...

was able to take my son to the movies the other day and get his xmas presents when about a month prior i didn't think it was possible

BASICALLY I JUST DECIDED TO DO FOR "SELF" as the GODS SAY...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When you know who your enemy is, what they are capable, of and refuse to ever go back to that state.
When you believe in yourself and know what you are capable of.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
after slaving my black azz for years in the logistics business and the entertainment field .....

around the age of 32 is when i realized I GOTTA STOP THIS SHYT..AND FIND A SOLUTION TO LIBERATE MYSELF AND OWN SOMETHING..

i just had a son..the street promotion game was getting old...and i got tired of working for a bunch of smart azz crakkkers

i recall gettin off late from work tired as fukk listening to the old ILLMATIC LP and hearing that opening statement on the "LIFE A B1TCH" song

"you can't get by anymore..you GOTTA GET OVER"

shyt was like an epiphany to me....i had to GO HARD..yeah i had a decent career and had my essentials ...but I COULD DO BETTER

and just start saviing my money cleaning up my credit and found a product that i could distribute and even got into manufacturing my own brand...

forgive me though , because of the relationship with my investors i cant reveal my brand and various ventures....

but lets just say i was able to help myself during the lean times when my salary based job wasnt paying...

finally starting to see some profit...

was able to take my son to the movies the other day and get his xmas presents when about a month prior i didn't think it was possible

BASICALLY I JUST DECIDED TO DO FOR "SELF" as the GODS SAY...

:wow: that determination, blessings to you and yours fam.