1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It was all good in the preseason :mjlol:

Daniel Jones continues his tradition of being a top 5 player for the dallas cowboys :mjlol:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Daniel Jones ain’t it. The O-line would fold if the breeze was too strong. Jones was running for his life the entire night. Before you could count to 2, Parson was giving him hugs and plans for after the game. That’s how far in the back field the Dallas pass rush was. Totally embarrassing. Scoring 0 (!) in this pass happy, offensive guru era of the NFL is unacceptable and inexcusable. Daboll on the hot seat. All that coach of the year bullshyt from last season don’t mean shyt. I need heads on pikes on some GOT shyt for this. My best friend is a cowboy fan and he was so embarrassed he just looked at me and said sorry. It’s not even fun no more to talk shyt. It’s pitiful. Something needs to change. fukk if it’s “just week one” no this was bad. It different if they lost by a touch down or two. But to be zipped in your own house on Sunday night football? Yea, some firings now. Someone needs to be held accountable. I want blood!!!!

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
The most infuriating thing is this is the game you prepare for all off season and look forward to. You’re supposed to be hype and ready to show the world your squad means business. Instead you come out for a HOME game looking scared and bewildered. Disgraceful shyt.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
The Giants FO is playing the Morality game, choosing Character over Skill/Talent. Our team is SOFT, and they play with no heart at all. Getting pushed around like that is inexcusable.

The New York Football Giants are known historically for playing SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL, run it down your throats for 4 Quarters. Get rid of all these weak and undersized WRs and TEs and get back to business with Strong and Big WRs and especially TEs, like Mark Bavaro, Howard Cross, Kevin Boss, Jeremy Shockey, Jake Ballard, Dan Campbell. Block and have Good Hands.

Arizona played Washington tough, and they are probably looking at the Giants as a very winnable game.

We might win 5 games this year.