1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know it was one series but I can see a path where this offense is explosive. Not saying it will happen but the avenue is there for it to become a reality.

Seems like it’s been along time since I can see away for this team to put a lot of points on the board.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
I know it was one series but I can see a path where this offense is explosive. Not saying it will happen but the avenue is there for it to become a reality.

Seems like it’s been along time since I can see away for this team to put a lot of points on the board.

Remember when we were called the Field Goal Giants cuz we couldn’t score a TD in the redzone. With this Bills style of offense with motion, I can see us scoring a lot more.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:ehh: taking a shot at another former 1st round LB “bust” since Jarrad Davis is out for the season. Hope we can get him going because Simmons definitely has speed and talent.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
:ehh: taking a shot at another former 1st round LB “bust” since Jarrad Davis is out for the season. Hope we can get him going because Simmons definitely has speed and talent.

I remember draft experts saying we should take him 1st round in 2020. Low risk, high reward

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I love the new management and coaching the Giants have and have no doubt they can find ways to put simmons in spots to make him sucessful.

It’s just the creativity in thinking they have now. Night and day from what it use to be

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

JPP looked like a future HOF and a perennial all-pro before the back injury. He'll go down as one of the biggest what ifs in Giants history. Still had a damn good career.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Thoroughly dominated in every phase of the game. The turn of events from our opening drive where we moved the ball right down the field with ease.
3rd and 2 from the 5 yd line - Andrew Thomas false start
3rd and 7 from the 10 yd line - terrible snap we were lucky to recover and lose another 10 plus yds
FG blocked and returned for TD

Should’ve turned the game off right there :francis: