1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
We made it brehs

Danny Dimes balled the fukk out. Pay him, extend him please.

Same with Saquon of course.

Sexy Dexy is all pro status.

Thibs got next.

Landon Collins back wit a vengeance.

Daboll coach of the year.

:blessed: feels great brehs. This year is a successful season regardless of our playoff outcome. Team has strong foundation to build up on.GGgggg Men back on top .

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Listen, i think they should play this game like a regular ass game on Sunday. Fukk the rest or fearing injury, etc.

Obviously it shouldn't be do or die if some players aren't 100%, but...

1. They're coming off a dominating win that finally helps build good rhythm across the board
2. They haven't won in that fukking Philly stadium in damn near 10 years...so why not do it now
3. Fukk the Eagles, and don't let them win the division and #1 seed on your watch
4. This team isn't even good enough to take breaks like that

Play like it's a typical game, so that you go into the playoffs with the same flow and if the score happens to get out of hand on either end, then you pull starters out.

12pt underdog? Naaaa...fukk that. That's my opinion. :hubie:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Listen, i think they should play this game like a regular ass game on Sunday. Fukk the rest or fearing injury, etc.

Obviously it shouldn't be do or die if some players aren't 100%, but...

1. They're coming off a dominating win that finally helps build good rhythm across the board
2. They haven't won in that fukking Philly stadium in damn near 10 years...so why not do it now
3. Fukk the Eagles, and don't let them win the division and #1 seed on your watch
4. This team isn't even good enough to take breaks like that

Play like it's a typical game, so that you go into the playoffs with the same flow and if the score happens to get out of hand on either end, then you pull starters out.

12pt underdog? Naaaa...fukk that. That's my opinion. :hubie:
That's it for me breh. While Cowboy fans are the worst, they generally prove to just be annoying. I legitimately detest the Eagles and their supporters. I would enjoy nothing more than Hurts having a set-back on Sunday due to Kevon the Don attempting to knock his head off his shoulders. Then have him need to bounce back in a week's time since they aren't the #1 seed. fukk the Eagles.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
As far as Danny Dimes turning into Josh Allen :whoa: I've been one of his harshest critics in this thread (still not convinced btw) but I can admit he's played well the past few games. Baby steps breh.

Im saying the same here,The Path is there,Josh wasnt Beasting hard when he got in either plus Danny did have Judge & Gettleman's combines shyttyness on top of why he was playing Terrinle and now hes at least Mid to Decent wit DaBul so he just need another Year on a Reloaded Roster to see if he takes that Next Step like Josh did after taking Ls in The WC

And as for The Payback in Philly,Im Team Let Them Play(but Rest Saquon)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im saying the same here,The Path is there,Josh wasnt Beasting hard when he got in either plus Danny did have Judge & Gettleman's combines shyttyness on top of why he was playing Terrinle and now hes at least Mid to Decent wit DaBul so he just need another Year on a Reloaded Roster to see if he takes that Next Step like Josh did after taking Ls in The WC

And as for The Payback in Philly,Im Team Let Them Play(but Rest Saquon)
I believe Josh Allen's talent ceiling is a lot higher than Danny Dime's ceiling will ever be. However, I do remember the "deer in headlights" look he had against the Texans pre-Stefon so I'm not seeking to make him infallible. That being said, DJ is showing he can be more than just serviceable. The key will be finding the Stefon Diggs to take DJ's game to another level. Not sold on Saqon long term on due to injury history and reticence towards guaranteeing RB's big money.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
We made it brehs

Danny Dimes balled the fukk out. Pay him, extend him please.

Same with Saquon of course.

Sexy Dexy is all pro status.

Thibs got next.

Landon Collins back wit a vengeance.

Daboll coach of the year.

:blessed: feels great brehs. This year is a successful season regardless of our playoff outcome. Team has strong foundation to build up on.GGgggg Men back on top .

Hes Joe Flacco with wheels. I'd rather let him walk, franchise Saquon & sign/trade for a non-mid qb that doesn't need a fisher price offense in order to appear halfway decent.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Hes Joe Flacco with wheels. I'd rather let him walk, franchise Saquon & sign/trade for a non-mid qb that doesn't need a fisher price offense in order to appear halfway decent.
Highly doubt they let him go after the season they’ve had with minimal personnel. OL is getting stronger and gotta see who Jones is with more offensive talent.

Steady QBs are hard to come by in this league, and can’t just toss one away because he’s not Burrow or Mahomes level. There’s alotta shytty QB play around the league, and while I don’t love him to death either, Jones has earned a new contract for a bit now that he’s entering his physical prime. You don’t absolutely need a Brady/Burrow/Mahomes to win championships.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Highly doubt they let him go after the season they’ve had with minimal personnel. OL is getting stronger and gotta see who Jones is with more offensive talent.

Steady QBs are hard to come by in this league, and can’t just toss one away because he’s not Burrow or Mahomes level. There’s alotta shytty QB play around the league, and while I don’t love him to death either, Jones has earned a new contract for a bit now that he’s entering his physical prime. You don’t absolutely need a Brady/Burrow/Mahomes to win championships.
Also teams aren't just giving away good quarterbacks so unless you're drafting another one and then waiting a few years we have to stick with jones.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Who would it be in the next Class cause Baltimore is Franchising Lamar and I dont want Flabby n Brady
Slim pickens for sure I can live with Magaaron Rodgers or even take a run at Geno as a bridge.

I'm not down with spinning our wheels for another 2 or 3 years. After 52 starts, you know what a qb is and what he isn't. A shiny new WR or two isn't going to make up for poor post snap reads and the other flaws that's been the book on him since college. Go look at his NFL scouting combine profile coming out of college and try to find what's changed.

Before lucking into the worst coached team since Joe Judge, we were like 1-16-1 over the last season & change when Saquon doesn't put up 90+ total yards. We almost always lose when Jones has to carry the team. Daboll is a phenomenal coach and deserves better than a Flacco/Trubisky combo.

• Sad
Reactions: Rev

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Slim pickens for sure I can live with Magaaron Rodgers or even take a run at Geno as a bridge.

I'm not down with spinning our wheels for another 2 or 3 years. After 52 starts, you know what a qb is and what he isn't. A shiny new WR or two isn't going to make up for poor post snap reads and the other flaws that's been the book on him since college. Go look at his NFL scouting combine profile coming out of college and try to find what's changed.

Before lucking into the worst coached team since Joe Judge, we were like 1-16-1 over the last season & change when Saquon doesn't put up 90+ total yards. We almost always lose when Jones has to carry the team. Daboll is a phenomenal coach and deserves better than a Flacco/Trubisky combo.
Rodgers would cost multiple first/2nd rounders and we're not in a position to go all in. Seattle isn't letting geno go even if they draft a qb early on with the broncos pick. Plus he isn't moving the needle much either