1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I have zero delusions of Super Bowl success. But I'll be damned if this win didn't feel great, albeit against a terrible Colts team. To make the playoffs with a dominating performance in front of the home crowd is long overdue brehs.

It woulda felt better if we won Vs Minny tho:shaq2:

Also Im open to Debate but Danny Dimes gotta stay here now,Dabul will make a Josh Allen of Him yet:ehh:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Are we locked into a particular seed and resting next week or do we have the opportunity to influence who wins the NFC East? We owe the Eagles for that ass kicking a few weeks back :myman:
Believe Giants are locked into 6th seed because of the tie vs WAS giving one less L in the loss column.

Will be either @ SF or MIN. I prefer going back to MIN.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair...I don't think he knew he was rocked like that initially :huhldup:

me neither…I laughed initially at the clip thinking foles was just slow to get up…but then I read that he actually had to be carted off the field

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
It woulda felt better if we won Vs Minny tho:shaq2:

Also Im open to Debate but Danny Dimes gotta stay here now,Dabul will make a Josh Allen of Him yet:ehh:
Idk breh. Felt good to have it happen at Metlife given all the terrible football we've witnessed the past few years. Furthermore I feel like we'll be seeing those Vikings again for a little payback :birdman: As far as Danny Dimes turning into Josh Allen :whoa: I've been one of his harshest critics in this thread (still not convinced btw) but I can admit he's played well the past few games. Baby steps breh.