1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Heads must roll. Pathetic display on the field. I’m just mad all these injuries might save someone’s job.
Y’all gotta stop going to games. Mara knows he can retire Zak DeOssie’s number and y’all would still show up cuz Rob from Montville will always slurp up Giants nostalgia. Once that ain’t there, what’s the point? The Giants aren’t the only team in NY with this problem but y’all are turning into the Nebraska of the NFL.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Y’all gotta stop going to games. Mara knows he can retire Zak DeOssie’s number and y’all would still show up cuz Rob from Montville will always slurp up Giants nostalgia. Once that ain’t there, what’s the point? The Giants aren’t the only team in NY with this problem but y’all are turning into the Nebraska of the NFL.

You say this after I cop tickets for the Carolina game lol. I’m going more for tailgating and just getting out of the house. Been down lately

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
2 of First 3 picks have to be oline and then edge rusher. Jones is fine as a placeholder until those things are worked out